[NEW VIDEO] Amir Khan attacker REPLIES

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A gucci bag????

Comment

****ing wankers a bet he wasnt going on like that when he was on the floor ha ha well not long till he is arrested lol freaks

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
        They do to Boxingscene posters lol, their words are the ones we need to listen to and uphold.

Why would he increase the risk of getting caught ten fold by uploading videos with proof, if he was lying?

Sure some of it probably was fabricated as was Amir Khans version of events (We all know how deluded he is) but his version at the minute carries more weight IMO than Amirs does, seeing as Haroon has stated he did take the stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by robson24 View Post
          ****ing wankers a bet he wasnt going on like that when he was on the floor ha ha well not long till he is arrested lol freaks

If he was on the floor/knocked out, how did he get away with Amirs handbag and that?

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
            Why would he increase the risk of getting caught ten fold by uploading videos with proof, if he was lying?

Sure some of it probably was fabricated as was Amir Khans version of events (We all know how deluded he is) but his version at the minute carries more weight IMO than Amirs does, seeing as Haroon has stated he did take the stuff.
            Chance of getting caught? You mean like making a video with his background showing? You mean wearing balaclava which shows his nose, mouth, his skin colour and his accent and the sort of TV he might be using? Am sure you aren't that ******, but I could be wrong.

Comment

I wish the authorities nab this punk and make him rot in prison for the ****** thing he did.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                Chance of getting caught? You mean like making a video with his background showing? You mean wearing balaclava which shows his nose, mouth, his skin colour and his accent and the sort of TV he might be using? Am sure you aren't that ******, but I could be wrong.

What you think someone won't recognise him by his clothes/voice/flat/house etc and possibly shop him in?
                You think authorities can not trace a Youtube upload?

News travels, hell they've probably been boasting about it and its all over Birmingham who was involved.

Comment

Realistically the all 6 getting KOd story does not add up. The thieves would want to get away with as much as they could get and the ones with their hands full of gear are going to be thinking about running away with it and not fighting. A couple of them would have acted as blockers and they may well have taken some punches and the others most likely legged it. If they all stood and fought Amir and Haroon would have been thinking some of them could be tooled up and the confrontation could spiral into something really serious. My guess is a couple or so of the thieves took some punches and the others ran with the stolen goods. If they were all KOd they would not have ended up with anything.

Comment

What you think someone won't recognise him by his clothes/voice/flat/house etc and possibly shop him in?

News travels, hell they've probably been boasting about it and its all over Birmingham who was involved.
                    Exactly. The guy might even have half his mind on getting caught so that he can sell his story and make a reputation for himself and end up on Big Brother or some other silly reality show.

Comment

So him showing the "Proof" would get him caught but making a YouTube video wouldn't? I choose not to believe the story of an Armed robber anyways so I would leave that to the people who do, I have a different class to others.

Comment

Working...
                      X