No announcement yet.

[NEW VIDEO] Amir Khan attacker REPLIES

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by revs1227 View Post
    ur a moron if u believe this guy seriouslyyyyyyy???????????

if that was amirs stuff HIS WALLET WOULD HAVE SOME SORT OF ID IN IT !
    idiots lol

funny though
    The guy said in his next video he was gonna put up all the **** in it. I don't know if its real or not but that bag he had IS the same bag Khan wears.

Comment

Originally posted by revs1227 View Post
      ur a moron if u believe this guy seriouslyyyyyyy???????????

if that was amirs stuff HIS WALLET WOULD HAVE SOME SORT OF ID IN IT !
      idiots lol

funny though

Haroon Khan, Amirs younger brother has said it was another persons stuff who was with them. Oddly though there are pictures on Amirs twitter of him wearing the exact same handbag.

The thug states he gave Amir his passport and flight tickets etc back

Whatever the case, I'm certain there is at least some truth in that video. Brother could even be saying it was someone elses to defend his brother, which is quite likely given the allegations made.

Comment

No ID, no proof.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by hayZ View Post

Your thoughts? Honestly this guy sounds like a joker but it sounds more believeable in parts than Khans story.
            Watching these videos reminds me of why of I left England. Full of morons like this.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              They could just be saying that. They could plant drugs in it and claim it's Amir's. That's pretty easy to do and to defend against. Unless the drugs have Khan's fingerprints on them, he's good.
              yeah you may be right. random as hell throwing that in there though lol.

Comment

Those video's made me laugh so hard. I hope what this man was saying isn't true.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                  It wouldn't be the end of him, drugs are rife in all sports, period. Small fine, few months suspension and a slap on the wrist, sadly!

May not of even been his, maybe not of even happened though I do think its a bit of a strange thing to make up especially seeing most/the rest of his story seems true.
                  Also makes it seem to me anyway that there might be some truth to it as hes seemingly not reported the stolen stuff for some reason.

The thing that makes it unlikely to me is that guy in the video is quite street, the type of person you'd of expected really to either take the drugs himself/amongst the others or sold them on rather than throwing them down a drain.
                  Though maybe there was a little white line involved :P
                  I think the poster was speaking of Khan's reputation being damaged and not the fines if indeed Khan was linked to drugs

Comment

lmao wtf is this x)
                    british "thugs" lmaoooooo xD xD xD xD

Comment

Dude sounds like a sore loser

Comment

Working...
                      X