No announcement yet.

[NEW VIDEO] Amir Khan attacker REPLIES

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
    hahahahahahahahahaha. so they found drugs in amir's man purse? this is some heavy stuff. the next few days will be interesting.
    I don't believe Khan is taking drugs for one minute personally.

Anyone that carries a man bag is a b1tch

Comment

Haroon khan ‏@harrykingkhan
      Just been told 1 or 2 of them got beaten up today at a petrol station don't know if its true but they will have a lot more coming to them

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
        Haroon khan ‏@harrykingkhan
        Just been told 1 or 2 of them got beaten up today at a petrol station don't know if its true but they will have a lot more coming to them
        If Haroon keeps talking smack about people he doesnt know and who have done him once, hopefully he will get Prescotted by one of them soon enough and a new YouTube video uploaded

Comment

fake as hell

Comment

He points so damn much

Comment

The speed and accuracy of Amir Khan should have knocked all these guys out. Not sure if I believe this video but I don't know. And could he have said anything more intelligent than calling him "ya little B****!" over and over? lol

Comment

He Mad lol!!! Funny world how posters actually gave a armed robber any type of credit lol..

Comment

I have never heard a criminal/thief/robber tell the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by revs1227 View Post
                    ur a moron if u believe this guy seriouslyyyyyyy???????????

if that was amirs stuff HIS WALLET WOULD HAVE SOME SORT OF ID IN IT !
                    idiots lol

funny though

Well there are a lot of low life posters on here to be fair, they actually genuinely believe a mugger lol.. Who is probably upset that he didn't get his main target.

Comment

Originally posted by Saracen View Post
                      I have never heard a criminal/thief/robber tell the truth.
                      They do to Boxingscene posters lol, their words are the ones we need to listen to and uphold.

Comment

Working...
                      X