No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley-Peterson II Looms For December 15 in Miami

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
    Read the end of this article. It kinda convinces me Gamboa will appear on this card as well:
    http://fighthype.com/news/article13345.html

Rigo alone will not be enough to put ass on those seats. I think with Gamboa on the card and a 50 Cent concert that **** will sell much better.

Arum originally said he would not be able to put Gamboa and Rigo on the same card cause Berto was suppose to be on the card as well but with Berto out of the equation, I think both Gamboa and Rigo are doable for the same card.
    Miami is a horrible place. If they're doing that with the sole reason of Gamboa, it's ******. I think though that Top Rank is just trying to get Bradley's name out there. He's always fighting in different places, so I guess Arum is trying to make good on his investment and at least build some sort of a base for Bradley.
    Also, is 50 working with Pac or both him and Arum?
    Concert wouldn't be a bad idea though. That'd most likely bring some people in.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
      Miami is a horrible place. If they're doing that with the sole reason of Gamboa, it's ******. I think though that Top Rank is just trying to get Bradley's name out there. He's always fighting in different places, so I guess Arum is trying to make good on his investment and at least build some sort of a base for Bradley.
      Also, is 50 working with Pac or both him and Arum?
      Concert wouldn't be a bad idea though. That'd most likely bring some people in.
      Well, Idk... if Gamboa ends up on a Top Rank card I guess it's safe to say 50 is working with both of them. I think the best way to put asses on those seats, if Arum is trying to sell the EVENT and not the fight itself (which will be hard cause it's Bradley/Peterson), is the concert and have Gamboa/Rigo on there.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
        Well, Idk... if Gamboa ends up on a Top Rank card I guess it's safe to say 50 is working with both of them. I think the best way to put asses on those seats, if Arum is trying to sell the EVENT and not the fight itself (which will be hard cause it's Bradley/Peterson), is the concert and have Gamboa/Rigo on there.
        Yea, I mean he's been talking about making a fight more of an event with live concerts.... maybe... this is his Guinea pig?
        IMO, best possible way.
        Would love to see Rigo and Gamboa in here

Comment

Originally posted by Dyabolic View Post
          So Rigo might be in the co main event but no word about Gamboa. If the dude doesn't fight this year might as well write him off cause he ain't going nowhere.
          I thought Gamboa was going to be on the Pac-JMM 4 undercard? Don't tell me that fell through now

Comment

Working...
          X