Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley-Peterson II Looms For December 15 in Miami

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can't believe Zab's taking this for $12,500...plus in a terrible location where neither has any fan connection...looking @ a box office bust here...plus w/Peterson's clutch, hold, head use (as w/Zab), could b bloody & not a fan friendly bout...

Comment

Originally posted by r ! zilient View Post
      I'm not too excited about any of these fights but hey! i'll take anything that comes down this way to Miami.

I haven't seen a live card for a couple years now. It's about time.
      I love Rachel McAdams.

Originally posted by Ringlife View Post
      The Ghost vs Bradley is a way better fight then Bradley vs Peterson. This fight is going to be hard to sell in Miami.
      Yep, MUCH rather see Guerrero/Timbo

Originally posted by ronnie_N. View Post
      it really sucks to be bradley right now

i bet he would have a better fight now if the judges handed pacquiao the win...

Comment

Im guessing here but the reason no one bid for the judah fight is cos peterson has no license and has no chance of getting one so soon for any where in US. but if arum gets involved... well just look at margarito he got him one.

Comment

Originally posted by Angel Boxer View Post
          I doubt Tim takes this fight......more likely we see him in there with the Ghost.
          Surely hope so, this fight means as much as a ****fight in Thailand. Timmy already outclassed Peterson clearly the first time and I think that Peterson doesn't deserve a shot at the title right after he got caught cheating.
          Ghost or Berto would be awesome though
          Good luck with On the Ropes, it's my favourite boxing radio show!

Comment

Sooo.. is Barry Hunter the trainer + Manager + Promoter?

Comment

So Peterson gets caught cheating and gets rewarded with a rematch he doesnt even deserve. No.. just terrible. Come on Bradley fight the ghost and in Cali. It makes sense there. Tell Arum thats the fight you want and the only fight you want. Step Up!!

Comment

Read the end of this article. It kinda convinces me Gamboa will appear on this card as well:
                http://fighthype.com/news/article13345.html

Rigo alone will not be enough to put ass on those seats. I think with Gamboa on the card and a 50 Cent concert that **** will sell much better.

Arum originally said he would not be able to put Gamboa and Rigo on the same card cause Berto was suppose to be on the card as well but with Berto out of the equation, I think both Gamboa and Rigo are doable for the same card.

Comment

Originally posted by beast702 View Post
                  So Peterson gets caught cheating and gets rewarded with a rematch he doesnt even deserve. No.. just terrible. Come on Bradley fight the ghost and in Cali. It makes sense there. Tell Arum thats the fight you want and the only fight you want. Step Up!!
                  I agree! Tim needs to demand Guerrero.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                    Read the end of this article. It kinda convinces me Gamboa will appear on this card as well:
                    http://fighthype.com/news/article13345.html

Rigo alone will not be enough to put ass on those seats. I think with Gamboa on the card and a 50 Cent concert that **** will sell much better.

Arum originally said he would not be able to put Gamboa and Rigo on the same card cause Berto was suppose to be on the card as well but with Berto out of the equation, I think both Gamboa and Rigo are doable for the same card.
                    I agree with this. Pac vs JMM will do fine without Gamboa. The Miami card needs him way more.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                      I agree with this. Pac vs JMM will do fine without Gamboa. The Miami card needs him way more.
                      If it was me, I'd do it backwards. I'd put Rigo on the Pacquiao-Marquez card and put Gamboa on the Bradley card. Pretty sure Gamboa is more of a draw than Rigo.

Comment

Working...
                      X