No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley-Peterson II Looms For December 15 in Miami

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by La_Vibora View Post
    I hope it happens as I am dying for a good fight card to come to Miami.
    its not that good. Ive seen better fight cards at the Hard Rock! Zab.....LOL

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
      Bradley, Rigo, Peterson, and Gamboa is a damn good card imo. Certainly the best one to come down this way in a while.

Comment

I second that. War Pete!

Comment

Bradley, Rigo, Peterson, and Gamboa is a damn good card imo. Certainly the best one to come down this way in a while.
          Gamboa Rigo yes! Im not so hype on Bradley or Peterson....Ive seen Gamboa and Rigo several times....Seen Gamboa at hard rock in 07 08 in Fort Lauderdale ...seen Rigo both times at Fontainbleau Hotel in 09. So maybe thats why im not as hyped. Good under card no doubt. But Zab peterson.....Bradley Not big on them personally!

but seriously....ive seen some great fights at Hard Rock!

Comment

Why would they do a fight like that if there is no need for a rematch.

I guess they are going with Peterson's controversy to sell the fight. I rather see Tim fight Berto, Maidana or Khan

Comment

Bradley outclassed him the time they fought. Pointless fight!

Comment

Originally posted by FloydvsPac View Post
                WTF? What happened to Guerrero??

I don't wanna see a rematch between a now cheater and a fraud.
                Then don't watch?!

Comment

I'm not too excited about any of these fights but hey! i'll take anything that comes down this way to Miami.

I haven't seen a live card for a couple years now. It's about time.

Comment

Gamboa Rigo yes! Im not so hype on Bradley or Peterson....Ive seen Gamboa and Rigo several times....Seen Gamboa at hard rock in 07 08 in Fort Lauderdale ...seen Rigo both times at Fontainbleau Hotel in 09. So maybe thats why im not as hyped. Good under card no doubt. But Zab peterson.....Bradley Not big on them personally!
                    Gamboa and Rigo would not be fighting on the same card. They're looking to put Yuri on the undercard of Pacquiao-Marquez IV.

Comment

WTF??? Nobody wants to revisit this fight. And I thought you only had rematches when there was a reason to have one...... Bradley beat Peterson Easy. Boxing Promoters across the board need to think f the fans and not just themselves.

Comment

Working...
                      X