Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley-Peterson II Looms For December 15 in Miami

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I actually think Peterson at 147 is a tougher fight for Bradley than The Ghost. Would rather Bradley fight Guerrero. Yes Bradley beat Peterson and won most of the rounds but by no means was it a easy fight physically for him. He said he was pissing blood afterward from all the body punches he received. Doubt Ghost could put that kind of punishment on him.

Comment

happy to see dc's own get another big fight. Not worried about the haters he's gonna be on the headline

Comment

The Ghost vs Bradley is a way better fight then Bradley vs Peterson. This fight is going to be hard to sell in Miami.

Comment

Ok so it's Bradley v Pederson then, Glad to know that the Judah fight was just a back up, it would be 12 months since Pederson has fought, all in all we can call that his " Punishment" for roiding.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
            Ok so it's Bradley v Pederson then, Glad to know that the Judah fight was just a back up, it would be 12 months since Pederson has fought, all in all we can call that his " Punishment" for roiding.

He's retained his title though, hasn't he? Either way, its a trash fight and a pointless rematch.

Comment

i'm not watching this

Comment

it really sucks to be bradley right now

i bet he would have a better fight now if the judges handed pacquiao the win...

Comment

Originally posted by ronnie_N. View Post
                  it really sucks to be bradley right now

i bet he would have a better fight now if the judges handed pacquiao the win...

Comment

Arum is really ready to screw Tim's career up. What is the point of this fight? It just seems like Arum doesn't want the Guerrero fight because he is promoted by golden boy and Berto is with them too for his next fight. Bradley deserves better. Lamont, in my opinion, is a very dangerous fight for Tim. He's out to prove a point and get revenge. What could possibly be Tim's motivation. If I were him, i would want the Guerrero fight. At least Guerrero has the wbc belt. I think that would bring him closer to a fight with Manny or Floyd. What will beating Peterson again accomplish?

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC
                      Quote:

Originally Posted by La_Vibora

Bradley, Rigo, Peterson, and Gamboa is a damn good card imo. Certainly the best one to come down this way in a while.

Quote:

Originally Posted by PAC-BOY

Gamboa Rigo yes! Im not so hype on Bradley or Peterson....Ive seen Gamboa and Rigo several times....Seen Gamboa at hard rock in 07 08 in Fort Lauderdale ...seen Rigo both times at Fontainbleau Hotel in 09. So maybe thats why im not as hyped. Good under card no doubt. But Zab peterson.....Bradley Not big on them personally!

Gamboa and Rigo would not be fighting on the same card. They're looking to put Yuri on the undercard of Pacquiao-Marquez IV.
                      I don't wanna buy another Top Rank PPV let alone another Pacquiao-Marquez.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                      X