Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wanna see the rematch, only reason..so chavez can get KOed this time

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
      Looks like a rematch is guaranteed to happen.
      Sulaiman said the WBC doesn't allow immediate rematches. This crook has something up his sleeve.

Comment

Originally posted by JuanmaLopezATG
        he could do it too

if only he put in the work in the gym

Comment

Sergio Martinez is shook.

Comment

wrong junior. a rematch would make you look much worse (not sure if that is possible, but if anyone can do it, its YOU) and martinez wont be arrogant and careless this time around. you get fully humiliated for 12 rounds, or you come out aggressively and get taken out early. you dont have and never will have what it takes to beat sergio, unless you fight him in 10 years...

Comment

I just don't see how people don't notice Floyd is way too small to fight MW's, as he's already tiny against SWW's. Floyd-Sergio is a bonus, not a must.

Sergio has been at MW for 4 years by 2013, and will likely stay there.

Comment

heard sergio wants OSDT for the rematch though. focus on passing that first, bum.

Comment

Mayweather-Martinez is more interesting to me

Comment

Originally posted by The Smash View Post
                    Sergio Martinez is shook.

46 have failed.

Sergio didn't failed

Comment

Originally posted by sergiod1981 View Post
                      46 have failed.

Sergio didn't failed
                      Supposedly 46 failed, but people tend to forget the the 2 fights against Molina where in the 1st fight NO score cards were read & the fight was just declared a draw when it was clear Molina won & the people in Mexico were booing JC jr & applauding Molina & the 2nd fight I saw Molina win but they gave to JC jr by MD & again the decision was booed!! & then there were the Vanda fights where in the 1st fight which was also in Mexico they gave JC jr the fight by SD & the crowd started booing & throwing bottles & cups & a bunch of other things to the ring & were cheering Vanda on!!

Comment

Working...
                      X