Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sergio Martinez: Mayweather is The Best, But I Beat Him!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
    This is true and a reason why i can never understand why people put Floyd on a pedestal equal to Pac.

No one would turn down a fight with Sergio.
    Macklin, Chavez, Barker all wanted to fight Sergio, but Floyd as usual is cautious, hesitant, nervous su****ious and wants a bravery medal for doing something other boxers dont need a second thought at.

I think Floyd has to let his hair down and be spontaneous for once in his life and just sign the fight. Stop thinking too much. You denied your fans for long enough already, are you never satisfied until you have broken your fans.
    Pacquiao ducked Maravilla.

Comment

Originally posted by ElMeroChingon View Post
      Trying to cash out already.

Give Chavez his rematch puto.
      Mad, bro?

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
      So his next opponent is Chavez??? That's a money grab, and at least his promoter is being honest about it.
      That is his next "middleweight defense", he wants Floyd next at 154.

Originally posted by commodus View Post
      Ducking My Potna Golovkin already huh? has you and your scumbag promoter shook
      I normally concur with your comments, commo, but I gotta call BS on this one. I love GGG, but I doubt Sergio is scared of him at all, and the dude is not a draw yet. He needs to climb the ranks like Sergio had to do when no one was giving him his just due.

Originally posted by ElMeroChingon View Post
      shouldn't be more than 6months , it's just weed. And it's most likely illegal for the fighters own protection, considering the "side effects". It's NOT something that will enhance your performance while other guys have been caught doing worst, and are off the hook. Make it < 6months and have detox/rehab required so he gets back clean.
      Chavez wants it, Martinez wants it. makes $en$e Lets make it happen.
      Dumb comments all the way around. The dude was using an illegal drug, a banned substance, before the biggest fight of his silver spoon-fed career and you still blindly back him. Let me ask you something. WHY?

Originally posted by BabyFaceAssasin View Post
      Like every Floyd fight...this fight should have already happened. I don't get this guy Floyd calls himself the G.O.A.T but then wastes time on Carlos Baldomir and Ricky Hatton. I didnt see Ivan Robinson cry when he beat Gatti maybe cuz he knew that was nothing to cry about. Having talked all my shyt Martinez/Mayweather is a 50/50 fight...
      Hatton was undefeated when Floyd fought him. That is one of his best wins. GTFOH.

Originally posted by Pretty Boy Greg View Post
      i dont like him because he knocked out my boy pwill and my wife calls him ***y sergio and always roots for him to piss me off... lol
      my wife calls him the same

Comment

AHA ! This is what I was waiting for from Martinez the GREAT !!

Challenge the vacationer !!

Come off of vacation mangweather and fight a mang that will stomp yer AZZZZ

OH but wait,,, The vacationer who is up against the wall by Pacman, will Wait as usual until he see's some weakness , some, ***** in the armor some decline.

The self proclaimed goat is nothing more than a goat, bah bah bah

Be a real man and take the challenge May JR !

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy Greg View Post
          ... i just dont think its in floyds best interest to fight a man who weighs more than 20lbs more than him on fight night... ask pac how he felt after that margacheato fight... he handled him pretty easily but he still took some punishment from the big fella
          At least someone acknowledges what Pac did to Margarito was a fantastic performance and achievement, normally the deluded say Pac drained Margarito, rather than Margarito was 3 weight divisions bigger than Pac fight night.

Exactly, it will be hard to fight Sergio who will be bigger, but thats what makes you great. People will take into consideration the weight difference if Floyd beats Sergio. If Floyd is only interested in keeping his zero he can avoid the challenge like he usually does.

But Floyd dont take what everyone expects is the natural challenge out there for him. Its all ifs and buts and maybes with Floyd. He is so indecisive sometimes i want to give him a right kick up the backside and get on with it. The dithering is taken to a new level by floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGoldenChamp View Post
            Mayweather doesnt have the balls to fight pac, let alone fight Martinez!!?? As skip bayless says 'Bok Bok Bok Bok!' Martinez would annihilate Mayweather, possibly knocking him out. No reason why Floyd cant fight Serg at 154 since his last fight was there with cotto. Mayweather has not fought anyone the size of Martinez (who has both the speed and power). Mayweather has also lost a lil speed and gets hit alot more. He won a split decision with oscar when oscar was over the hill and mayweather was younger. . . imagine if he took this fight with serg. For a very rare time, floyd would be the smaller fighter fighting someone who has longer reach and speed that he hasnt seen with power behind that speed. Don't think floyd would be able to counter like he usually does. It wont happen but i would give floyd credit if he took it.

Naw you wouldn't. You'd just go on about how Sergio wasn't at a good weight and how he's 38 years old and all this other non sense that you Floyd detractors bring up when he beats a fighter that you thought had a chance. If you honestly think the Floyd/Oscar fight was a deserving split decision your delusional as hell dude. Terrible comparison.

Comment

Originally posted by J The UnBiased View Post
              The way you describe it, sounds like a mismatch in Sergio's favor. So how is it the best fight that can be made? Sounds to me like you just wanna see Floyd get beat lol, correct me If i'm wrong. I believe Floyd beats Sergio btw.
              im with you, I actually think floyd would be the aggressor in this fight and would try and force sergio to fight in the pocket. Then when sergio comes forward with his crappy defense and hands down i see him getting countered to death... dont get me wrong he is outstanding athlete and all, but i just dont see him having much of chance running around the ring with his hands down against the fastest opponent he's ever faced... would love to see it though!!
              Last edited by Pretty Boy Greg; 09-28-2012, 09:43 AM.

Comment

No he didnt. Marvilla was desperate to make a name for himself as he was a nobody when he wanted Pac. Pac said ok 147 and Sergio said no mas. Sergio said 154, Floyd said no mas.

Comment

Who the hell wants to see Andre Ward vs Sergio Martinez?

That would be one boring ass fight. This probably wont be a popular opinion, but andre ward bores the s..h..i..t out of me.

Comment

Everyone knows Pac's 8th divisional belt is bogus. Floyd's 5th divisional belt is more respectable than that, but in order for it to be fully legit, he should be willing to fight all comers at that weight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                      Floyd is greater than Pacquiao period. You don't have to like or dislike either fighter to know this.
                      based on what mang ?

because you said it , lol

the reason Pac is greater is :

1. Pac fights all comers Jr Don't

2. Pacs opponents were great fighters, Jr refuses to get into firefights with elites and chooses old men , little men and wee little men then brags on himself.

IF Jr wants to be greater than Pac , then he should fight Pac and stop the excuses:

1. He finally said he never meant to say Pac used drugs , LMAO !!!!!!!

he could have forgone that one and just fought Pac and got it over with , they ref would have stopped the fight or Roger would have jumped into the ring to save him or he would have QUIT like his Uncle roger quit on his stool.

now mang I can go on and on but this is sufficient mang

Pac is greater than JR will ever be

Comment

Working...
                      X