Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sergio Martinez: Mayweather is The Best, But I Beat Him!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
    I think Martinez takes it via split decision.
    I don't , I think Martinez KO's Jr by 11 , no problem,,,that straight left would do Jr in

Comment

• Originally posted by robert53 View Post
      Floyd will retire b4 he fights Martinez. Floyd will never fight anyone with a longer reach that throws punches in bunches, " Margarito and Williams" or someone like Martinez who has the reach and foot speed. Floyd is 5'8'' with a 72" reach. Now Check Out the height and reach for Hatton and Cotto and JMM. 5'7" and 67" reach. Martinez is 5'10" with a 75" reach; only 3" longer than Floyd! Time for Floyd to take the ATG test!
      Yeah, because Sergio is an ATG right.....He's the determining factor and definer of Floyd's career.....the **** outta here.

Comment

• Originally posted by boxingfeind View Post
        Yeah you right Floyd should be put way above pac.Pac don`t even fight dangerous fighters if he can`t weight drain them while Floyd goes to a fighters weight and fight them.

And Pac avoided Martinez also.
        Mang !! you are killing me mang with laughter ,,,,,LMAO !!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
          At least someone acknowledges what Pac did to Margarito was a fantastic performance and achievement, normally the deluded say Pac drained Margarito, rather than Margarito was 3 weight divisions bigger than Pac fight night.

Exactly, it will be hard to fight Sergio who will be bigger, but thats what makes you great. People will take into consideration the weight difference if Floyd beats Sergio. If Floyd is only interested in keeping his zero he can avoid the challenge like he usually does.

But Floyd dont take what everyone expects is the natural challenge out there for him. Its all ifs and buts and maybes with Floyd. He is so indecisive sometimes i want to give him a right kick up the backside and get on with it. The dithering is taken to a new level by floyd.
          dude, im so with you... what pac did to margarito made every diehard boxing fan happy except for people that drink floyds lemonade... floyd is my favorite fighter but i cant stand how little he respects his fans... he claims to love his fans but he continues to beat around the bush with every question thats asked and never says anything about what he potentially might do next... everything is always gotta be about the element of surprise....

if sergio in fact came in at 167 fight night against chavez than im all for the fight taking place at 160 because ortiz and cotto were prolly damn near close to that when they fought him... since he came back and fought jmm, he has fought everyone that he said he would except for emmanuel, and i gotta give floyd props for that because i was even doubting that he would of fought those guys...

Comment

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
            At least someone acknowledges what Pac did to Margarito was a fantastic performance and achievement, normally the deluded say Pac drained Margarito, rather than Margarito was 3 weight divisions bigger than Pac fight night.

Exactly, it will be hard to fight Sergio who will be bigger, but thats what makes you great. People will take into consideration the weight difference if Floyd beats Sergio. If Floyd is only interested in keeping his zero he can avoid the challenge like he usually does.

But Floyd dont take what everyone expects is the natural challenge out there for him. Its all ifs and buts and maybes with Floyd. He is so indecisive sometimes i want to give him a right kick up the backside and get on with it. The dithering is taken to a new level by floyd.
            It really wasn't lol, you give Pacquiao high praise for beating a past prime Margarito for a vacant 154 Pound Belt at a catchweight of 150 pounds AFTER Marg got KO'd by Mosley??????? That's a credible win??????

Comment

• Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
              Back to the good ole "well if Floyd beats him, he won't get any credit. So we'll go ahead & fight ginger instead".
              I KNOW mang !!

Jr can fight Morales the terrible and whup him real good and proclaim he beat the man that beat da Pacman !

how bout dat mang ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mikel 45 View Post
                Who the hell wants to see Andre Ward vs Sergio Martinez?

That would be one boring ass fight. This probably wont be a popular opinion, but andre ward bores the s..h..i..t out of me.
                i got to be honest too he bores the crap out of me as well... dont get me wrong i think he is great but i find nothing about him entertaining... his personality is vanilla and boring too

Comment

• Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
                  based on what mang ?

because you said it , lol

the reason Pac is greater is :

1. Pac fights all comers Jr Don't

2. Pacs opponents were great fighters, Jr refuses to get into firefights with elites and chooses old men , little men and wee little men then brags on himself.

IF Jr wants to be greater than Pac , then he should fight Pac and stop the excuses:

1. He finally said he never meant to say Pac used drugs , LMAO !!!!!!!

he could have forgone that one and just fought Pac and got it over with , they ref would have stopped the fight or Roger would have jumped into the ring to save him or he would have QUIT like his Uncle roger quit on his stool.

now mang I can go on and on but this is sufficient mang

Pac is greater than JR will ever be
                  Pacquiao defended his title at 135? Pacquiao fought Kendall Holt? Pacquiao defended his fake ass title at 154? Pacquiao fought Cotto at his natural weight? Pacquiao fought Martinez? These are "all comers."

Pacquiao firefights with elites? Pacquiao doesn't fight old men? Man bye.

Comment

• Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
                    based on what mang ?

because you said it , lol

the reason Pac is greater is :

1. Pac fights all comers Jr Don't

2. Pacs opponents were great fighters, Jr refuses to get into firefights with elites and chooses old men , little men and wee little men then brags on himself.

IF Jr wants to be greater than Pac , then he should fight Pac and stop the excuses:

1. He finally said he never meant to say Pac used drugs , LMAO !!!!!!!

he could have forgone that one and just fought Pac and got it over with , they ref would have stopped the fight or Roger would have jumped into the ring to save him or he would have QUIT like his Uncle roger quit on his stool.

now mang I can go on and on but this is sufficient mang

Pac is greater than JR will ever be
                    you are almost as annoying as puga MANG... do us all a favor and go donate your body to science so they can figure out how to prevent degenerate idiots such as yourself for future generations... God, some of you pacfarts are just beyond ludicrous
                    Last edited by Pretty Boy Greg; 09-28-2012, 10:33 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by J The UnBiased View Post
                      Yeah, because Sergio is an ATG right.....He's the determining factor and definer of Floyd's career.....the **** outta here.
                      you gotta admit that beating sergio at 160 would easily catapults floyd up in the top 15/20 on most peeps lists

Comment

Working...
                      X