Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sergio Martinez: Mayweather is The Best, But I Beat Him!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sergio is all wrong for floyd, floyd shines with head first brawlers, or weak minded apponents.

Sergio will do a number on floyd and floyd knows it, and that is why there is 0% chance that fight the will ever happen.

Floyd may say he wants the fight but will come up with some BS and stop the fight from happening

Too bad because its the best fight that can be made right now
    Last edited by 110110110; 09-28-2012, 02:09 AM.

Comment

As long as Pacquiao is with Arum, he won't fight Pac. Arum despised Floyd when he had him because he wasn't exciting in his eyes. Floyd despises Arum for not having his best interests at heart. They hate each other as of right now. Who knows what the future holds. People change.

Comment

Floyd won't take the fight he would lose but you do have cotto who is the only big name out of the 3 willing to fight you at ure weight so he can make history

Comment

Like every Floyd fight...this fight should have already happened. I don't get this guy Floyd calls himself the G.O.A.T but then wastes time on Carlos Baldomir and Ricky Hatton. I didnt see Ivan Robinson cry when he beat Gatti maybe cuz he knew that was nothing to cry about. Having talked all my shyt Martinez/Mayweather is a 50/50 fight...

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
            Pactards finna hate Martinez for calling Floyd the best.
            Id doubt Pac fans will cry as they know Martinez thinks Pac is the best. Its just Sergio wants to be the best, that is not a secret and he wants to be considered the best if he beats Floyd.

If he was fighting Pac hed say Pac was the best. After Pac destroyed Margarito Sergio said Pac was the best. Its only honourable and right you thinkl the person who destroyed the oppponent who destroyed you the best.

Comment

This is all starting to sound like Paul Williams all over again...Floyd will ahh and ohhh and then say "He's not big enough a star"..go on a hiatus..find someone who makes some waves with a performance but isn't a threat and fight them instead..Floyd was shook about fighting Paul Williams..even to this day you can't get Floyd to say two words about Paul..if Paul went night night at the hands of Sergio and Floyd wouldn't fight paul..well you know it ain't happening. Even if sergio offered 99% of all revenues Mayweather isn't taking that fight. I understand the "PED" excuse for not fighting Pacquaio but Sergio's been calling out Floyd for years..In that time Floyd fought Mosley,Ortiz, and Cotto..all guys lower down the p4p rankings at that time and since then than martinez has and is currently. Hate it or love it..Sergio is a very very legit threat to that zero on floyd's record.

Comment

Originally posted by 110110110 View Post

Sergio will do a number on floyd and floyd knows it, and that is why there is 0% chance that fight the will ever happen.

Floyd may say he wants the fight but will come up with some BS and stop the fight from happening

This is true and a reason why i can never understand why people put Floyd on a pedestal equal to Pac.

No one would turn down a fight with Sergio. Macklin, Chavez, Barker all wanted to fight Sergio, but Floyd as usual is cautious, hesitant, nervous su****ious and wants a bravery medal for doing something other boxers dont need a second thought at.

I think Floyd has to let his hair down and be spontaneous for once in his life and just sign the fight. Stop thinking too much. You denied your fans for long enough already, are you never satisfied until you have broken your fans.

Comment

I think Martinez takes it via split decision.

Comment

Originally posted by 110110110 View Post
                    Sergio is all wrong for floyd, floyd shines with head first brawlers, or weak minded apponents.

Yeah and if Floyd takes the fight you and the other haters are gonna start talking about how Martinez has been in a lot of wars and that Floyd is ducking Canelo lol.

Floyd is far more likely to fight Martinez then Pacfraud would.

Comment

Mayweather doesnt have the balls to fight pac, let alone fight Martinez!!?? As skip bayless says 'Bok Bok Bok Bok!' Martinez would annihilate Mayweather, possibly knocking him out. No reason why Floyd cant fight Serg at 154 since his last fight was there with cotto. Mayweather has not fought anyone the size of Martinez (who has both the speed and power). Mayweather has also lost a lil speed and gets hit alot more. He won a split decision with oscar when oscar was over the hill and mayweather was younger. . . imagine if he took this fight with serg. For a very rare time, floyd would be the smaller fighter fighting someone who has longer reach and speed that he hasnt seen with power behind that speed. Don't think floyd would be able to counter like he usually does. It wont happen but i would give floyd credit if he took it.

Comment

Working...
                      X