Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sergio Martinez: Mayweather is The Best, But I Beat Him!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by commodus View Post
    Ducking My Potna Golovkin already huh? has you and your scumbag promoter shook
    What is the point of fighting Golovkin when he brings no money to the table plus dude hasn't fought anybody, he needs to wait his turn just like everybody else.

Comment

why do some people hate martinez so much? I don't get it, the guy is clean, has fought himself up from the gutter and only has a few years left to make the big fights he has always wanted AND he is currently trying his best to make said fights .... all I can think of is people are pissed cause he schooled druggie chavez

Comment

Originally posted by House of Stone View Post
        why do some people hate martinez so much? I don't get it, the guy is clean, has fought himself up from the gutter and only has a few years left to make the big fights he has always wanted AND he is currently trying his best to make said fights .... all I can think of is people are pissed cause he schooled druggie chavez
        Notice who the main people hating Martinez are.

*****ing about Sergio is one thing that can can unite Pacquiao and Mayweather fans. Neither want to see their guy fight Sergio.

Comment

Originally posted by check_hooks View Post
          the best? At what? Certainly its not boxing after cotto beat his ass and got robbed.

The same cotto that pac destroyed easily and made do the moonwalk for half the fight

and actually the version that pac fought was closer to prime
          ahahahahahahahahahhahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahbahahhahaha hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhah ahahahahahahhahahahahahahahah

Comment

Floyd would be the underdog in this bout. It's pretty exciting. Hopefully Floyd gets it on with Martinez or Canelo next.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
              If Mayweather fights and beats Martinez at 160 Floyd will be a greater atg than Pacquiao.
              He's already greater than Pacquiao as far as ATG List's are concerned. But that's just my opinion, which all these lists are.

Comment

Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
                Martinez actually fought and was a champ at 154 so maybe he still can do 154. Fact of the matter is that none of us know for sure. Moving up to 168 to fight Ward is suicide. Chavez Jr and Pavlik were/are bigger than Martinez so just imagine Ward who is naturally bigger than them. No matter how much Martinez walks around on his personal time. Dude came to the ring at 167 or something like that.
                im actually all for floyd moving up and fighting him at a 155 catchweight for lineal... are you sure sergio rehydrated to 167?? if he did then im all for making the fight at 160... i just dont think its in floyds best interest to fight a man who weighs more than 20lbs more than him on fight night... ask pac how he felt after that margacheato fight... he handled him pretty easily but he still took some punishment from the big fella

Comment

Originally posted by 110110110 View Post
                  Sergio is all wrong for floyd, floyd shines with head first brawlers, or weak minded apponents.

Sergio will do a number on floyd and floyd knows it, and that is why there is 0% chance that fight the will ever happen.

Floyd may say he wants the fight but will come up with some BS and stop the fight from happening

Too bad because its the best fight that can be made right now
                  The way you describe it, sounds like a mismatch in Sergio's favor. So how is it the best fight that can be made? Sounds to me like you just wanna see Floyd get beat lol, correct me If i'm wrong. I believe Floyd beats Sergio btw.

Comment

Originally posted by House of Stone View Post
                    i dont like him because he knocked out my boy pwill and my wife calls him sexy sergio and always roots for him to piss me off... lol

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
                      This is all starting to sound like Paul Williams all over again...Floyd will ahh and ohhh and then say "He's not big enough a star"..go on a hiatus..find someone who makes some waves with a performance but isn't a threat and fight them instead..Floyd was shook about fighting Paul Williams..even to this day you can't get Floyd to say two words about Paul..if Paul went night night at the hands of Sergio and Floyd wouldn't fight paul..well you know it ain't happening. Even if sergio offered 99% of all revenues Mayweather isn't taking that fight. I understand the "PED" excuse for not fighting Pacquaio but Sergio's been calling out Floyd for years..In that time Floyd fought Mosley,Ortiz, and Cotto..all guys lower down the p4p rankings at that time and since then than martinez has and is currently. Hate it or love it..Sergio is a very very legit threat to that zero on floyd's record.
                      Blah Blah Blah. you know good and damn well Paul Williams in no way, shape, or form deserved a Floyd shot. Sergio's been calling Floyd out for the past year and a half, so don't make it seem like this has been some on going theme. Sergio's also been calling out everybody's favorite fighter, and when everybody's favorite fighter ducked him, you people ignored it. Bottom line, this is a great fight, Sergio has a chance of winning, but he hasn't dealt with an opponent like Floyd, I would have to give Mayweather the edge.

Comment

Working...
                      X