Martinez calls out Mayweather "I Will Crack Your Bones Like I Did To Chavez Jr"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
    Yeah, it only took him three years.
    no. floyd's been changing his demands all the time. also we found out the demands were fake in the first place because when they were agreed to there was no fight. just stalling tactics. use all the evidence to form a conclusion. your thinking is "if pac agreed 3 years ago the fight would have happened." except that's not backed up by any evidence. in fact the evidence we have directly contradicts that line of reasoning since when pac did agree the fight did not happen. you guys love fantasy negotiating as well as fantasy fights!
    Last edited by daggum; 09-27-2012, 10:50 PM.

Comment

• The last couple pages of this thread have thoroughly confused me. Although I would like to say, I think most of you are full of **** and just like to hate on all boxers that are big, you like unknown boxers, unless they become big then you don't like them anymore. You all are like hipsters. This is a good fight if it happens, if not then oh well. Jeez.

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
        no. floyd's been changing his demands all the time. also we found out the demands were fake in the first place because when they were agreed to there was no fight. just stalling tactics. use all the evidence to form a conclusion.
        Except that is not what you are doing, you are telling one side of a story~ and trying to make it out to be everything.

Maybe if you weren't a liar people would take you seriously.

Comment

no. floyd's been changing his demands all the time. also we found out the demands were fake in the first place because when they were agreed to there was no fight. just stalling tactics. use all the evidence to form a conclusion.
          Use all the evidence to form a conclusion? Sure.

Turns down 50/50 deal because it involves testing.

Refuses to be tested within 30 days.

Refuses to be tested within 14 days

**insert one year here**

Refuses to be tested within seven days

**insert two years here**

"agreed to Floyd's demands"

Yeah, Pacquiao is the model of consistency.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
            Use all the evidence to form a conclusion? Sure.

Turns down 50/50 deal because it involves testing.

Refuses to be tested within 30 days.

Refuses to be tested within 14 days

**insert one year here**

Refuses to be tested within seven days

**insert two years here**

"agreed to Floyd's demands"

Yeah, Pacquiao is the model of consistency.
            floyd mayweather said "take the test and we got a fight"
            pac agreed
            no fight

instead he changed his demands for the 3rd time used to be 14 days, then 0 and then it went from 50-50 to no ppv. what happened to take the test and we got a fight? OH THEY ARE BOTH TO BLAME! LETS NOT USE EVIDENCE OR ANYTHING BECAUSE THAT WOULD PROVE ME WRONG!

Comment

• Manny Floyd lets fight....
              Floyd- I want manny to take a steroid test never done before in the history of prize fighting even though i dont have a sing shred of evidence against him & i called him overrated, one dimensional, too small, and easy work.

Manny Floyd lets fight....
              Floyd- I want to go first in the ring & i want my name first in the promo even though i didnt have a belt at the time and pac is 1# p4p

Floyd-I cant fight right now, rogermayweather has court dates.

Manny Floyd lets fight...
              Floyd-I want 100 million dollars & 100% of the ppv

Floyd-I cant right now i have to go to jail for beating up the mother of my children.

Lets see what's the next road block floyd puts up after pac has exasperatedly conceded all concessions in order to make fight fans happy. But since floyd himself says he doesnt care about the fans, im pretty sure he'll come up with some new roadblock.

Floyd will find a way to duck martinez. There's a common denominator to all these fights not happening.

Its always been floyd.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                Except that is not what you are doing, you are telling one side of a story~ and trying to make it out to be everything.

Maybe if you weren't a liar people would take you seriously.
                how is saying floyd keeps changing his demands a lie. that is a simple fact. you can make up and spin why he changed his demands all you want. the fact remains he kept changing his demands. to me that signals he doens't want the fight. to you it means he really really wants the fight which seems very strange.

Comment

floyd mayweather said "take the test and we got a fight"
                  pac agreed

no fight

instead he changed his demands for the 3rd time used to be 14 days, then 0 and then it went from 50-50 to no ppv. what happened to take the test and we got a fight? OH THEY ARE BOTH TO BLAME! LETS NOT USE EVIDENCE OR ANYTHING BECAUSE THAT WOULD PROVE ME WRONG!
                  **insert three years**

Comment

• Why has this thread turned into another beating-the-dead-horse Pacquiao/Mayweather fight thread? I thought we were done with that crap? Who cares about that irrelevant fight now, plenty of other match ups out there to talk about (Martinez-Mayweather for one).

Comment

how is saying floyd keeps changing his demands a lie. that is a simple fact. you can make up and spin why he changed his demands all you want. the fact remains he kept changing his demands. to me that signals he doens't want the fight. to you it means he really really wants the fight which seems very strange.
                      It is not telling the whole story~ being selective with the truth is spinning so don't act like you are saying any different.

Facts change and over time demands change, offers and desires reflect that~ maybe in Narnia, Never Never Land or lollipop Mountain negotiations stay the same for years and years but in reality shit changes, not accepting that shit changes makes you not only a liar but a dishonest phony because I know you are not mentally handicapped like that.

Comment

Working...
                      X