No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Guerrero: Mayweather is Slowing Down, Legs Are Going

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guerrero is an IDIOT!!!

Guerrero continues to live in a fantasy world. He keeps talking garbage and pumping himself up to be someone he isn't. He is just like Kahn - they both think they are great fighters. Guerrero, do you really think Floyd is scared of you? I am no Floyd Mayweather fan but I do know he is one of the best in the world. I am keeping it real. Guerrero, you could not fill a living room to watch one of your fights, let alone a prize fight stadium. I laughed when you said that Floyd should step up to fight you. You should have said, step down. Way way down. You need to look at opponents that are realistic for you. Which means B fighters.
    Keeping it Real.

Legitboxing

Comment

Haha the ghost would get his azz taxed, just like the goverment taxed Mayweather's azz.

Comment

lol @ wifebeater jr fans getting upset

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners;12553502[COLOR="Red"
          ]I'm really losing respect for Guerrero[/COLOR]. He's losing me as a fan, to be honest. He's getting delusional.
          lol but mayweather doesn't lose your respect for beating women,going on racist rants,ducking pac and other fighters?

Comment

guerrero is becoming an epic troll these days lol

Comment

rob should be happy GB doesnt convince Money May to take this fight as an easy tune up for a May match up with Saul.... Rob means nothing to GB they could serve him up to get an extra fight out of Mayweather. Rob is in it for the money as he should be, he'll make 1.5 or 2mil to fight Mayweather. he'd be better off with garcia, marcos, devon, amir, victor, paulie, josesito, berto or tim..... these are natural steps for him. expecting a 22yr old broner to jump two weight classes to face him is foolish as well. doesnt mean hes scared.... its just not a good move for his career.... i still think broner would have won.

Comment

It really is a testament to Floyd's committment and domination that at 36 people are still waiting for Floyd to lose his legs and/or slow down

Hate Floyd all you want but the guy has a Ray Lewisesque level of dedication to fitness, guys like Chavez Jr and Pacquiao just dont have that commitment.

Comment

Originally posted by commodus View Post
                  lol @ wifebeater jr fans getting upset
                  Aside from the on the Payroll Possee, U think FRAUD has Fans???

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
                    guerrero is becoming an epic troll these days lol
                    Maybe he wants to make an Ortiz Kinda DEAL, with FRAUD....

Comment

Originally posted by DanboSmitty View Post
                      Guerrero : One of the greatest fighters of our era is out of his prime and getting old, I want to fight him!
                      Maybe evan give an Ortiz like "Performance"....

Comment

Working...
                      X