No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Guerrero: Mayweather is Slowing Down, Legs Are Going

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
    Stop with these excuses already. Why can't some of y'all just accept that he's old and can't move like he used to? There were times where he could have circled out to be in the middle of the ring before Cotto trapped him against the ropes.
    Good post....

Comment

he is slowing

his legs aren't what they once were.

and he'd still kill robert guerrero. guerrero wouldnt have a friggin prayer.

Comment

Originally posted by jbpanama View Post
        How is he Begging....DIMWIT??? Cat just wants to Fatten, his Bank Account!!!
        and FRAUD likes nothing better, than to oblidge, Cats that he knows he can Beat!!!
        I understand that he wants a big payday, who doesn't? My point is, Robert's made the biggest mistake in the sport...he's failed to make a name for himself, and now he has to result to begging for a big fight.

As we all know, its common in boxing for the lesser known guys to call out the big names, but what exactly has Robert done in the last few years?

He beat Katsidis about 18 months ago, and just recently fought an unknown Aydin a couple of months ago. So, he's basically begging at this point, dim wit.

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
        Stop with these excuses already. Why can't some of y'all just accept that he's old and can't move like he used to? There were times where he could have circled out to be in the middle of the ring before Cotto trapped him against the ropes.
        He is slowing down, I agree. For the most part, he's beating himself with all of this inactivity.

My point is, why say that a guy is slowing down and so forth, then (if he actually beats Floyd) tries to amplify his victory?

That's like people saying that Bute was a bum, but Froch had his greatest performance after beating him.

You cant have it both ways. If Bute was a bum, then how much does that take away from Froch's victory? Same goes for Guerrero.

Comment

You can say what you want about Roach being a one dimensional trainer, but he's a great matchmaker and can see weaknesses in other fighters even though he's inconsistent and incapable of training his fighters take advantage of those weaknesses.

“I don’t think he fought Cotto in the pocket by choice. I think he had to. He was much more mobile before. I don’t think he can move like he used to. His legs have given out on him.”

Comment

No one calls out Manny!

My question is why dont you hear fighters saying i wont to fight manny. And please dont reply and say they all scared. I mean if they all say they want to fight against the best and this what they here for, Whats up. Skip floyd and go to the best right. even if you lose and your a young fighter you lost to pac man. My opinon is they want that money. And they want to fight sombody undefeated. At least tim gambled and won. So stop putting manny up there. he s third. even cottos name been out there more times then manny
            he should be second. and please no they scared of manny. cause thats what you train for day and night. war. even soldiers in the army train hard just in case the big dogg wanna challenge or act up. Manny is a second thought,

Comment

I think if Mayweather stood still in the middle of the ring and didn't move one inch.. he would still beat Robert Guerrero lol

Comment

Working...
              X