Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Guerrero: Mayweather is Slowing Down, Legs Are Going

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lolz boxers sometime can be really funny anyway bradley is a good fight option and could probably pick some buzz ...

Comment

Aydin punched way harder than mayweather, but he'd still win a boring UD over Guerrero.

Comment

Guerrero needs to stop referring to himself as a '6 time champion in 4 weight classes', because those interim titles don't mean ****.

Floyd would embarrass him. I wouldn't mind seeing him face Bradley, though, or Maidana. Or even some of the strong jr welters like Garcia or Matthyse.

Comment

WBC is a freakin' joke. true champions keep active and should fight for the belt every 2-3 months or face automatic forfeiture. all these interim titles don't carry any weight. they should also throw in a tag ream championship belt while their at it.

Comment

Guerrero is delusional like bradley
            First guerrero claims hes the first mexamerican to win 4 titles in 4 weight classes
            Ummm i guess he forgot abouth the exteemely popular DLH.
            Point is guerrero aint getn no mayweather fight
            Hes not popular amongst mexicans
            Hes only popular in san jose
            He has no attractive style
            Hes not fast
            Hes not better then cotto
            So idk how the hell he can beat mayweather
            Like mayweather says " i dont want no midafuka to get in the ring thinkin he gonna punch at me like if i aint gonna punch back, come on now"

Comment

omg, I just had deja vu! Its like I lived this before and cant say I really enjoyed it all that much... wasn't there this guy named Amir who did this to Floyd for like two years straight and finally got waxed by someone else? Im leaving this thread, its creeping me out...

Comment

Wbc?? Lol!

Comment

Well lets see:

MAy Jr won't fight a full blown elite "WW or SWW

but

He will fight a small guy, hence mang: JMM HATTON uhhhhh well

so

RG is just a blown up lightweight with a mouth to go with it and BALLS

I say throw him in the nice ring with May JR @ Welterweight and I will take RG to WIN,,,how bout dat mangs LOL

Comment

You have to wonder if these guys pay any attention to the feedback they're receiving. Khan with his idiotic tweets, Guerrero with his constant *****ing. I suppose you could say we have a double standard - mad at fighters who won't fight everyone, but mad at fighters who call out everyone - but there's gotta be a line. Ghost fighting Money is so incredibly pointless it's not worth the spit that would be beat out of Ghost if the fight were ever to happen.

Comment

Yeah but Floyd even at 70% and age 36 would still school your ass and cruise to a 9-3/10-2 unanimous decision.

Comment

Working...
                      X