Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Guerrero: Mayweather is Slowing Down, Legs Are Going

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm really losing respect for Guerrero. He's losing me as a fan, to be honest. He's getting delusional.

Comment

Sorry Ghost, I like you but u got tagged in the face quite often from your last opponent. Imagine what someone with Floyds handspeed will do. But, I don't blame you for your trash talk. It's a business, go make that money!

Comment

would be entertaining but eventually guerrero gets spanked

Comment

Guerrero : One of the greatest fighters of our era is out of his prime and getting old, I want to fight him!

Comment

Originally posted by ddangerous
            Here we go again.
            He needs to worry about making that fight with Bradley happen and beat him. In other words, he needs to stfu.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

shut the hell up Guerrero no matter what you say you aint no david haye and you aint gonna talk your way into no damn fight., just focus on being the best you can be against the opponents you can get into the ring.

Comment

He gets credit for desiring a bigger paycheck. That's a bold move.

Comment

Well it is true, but still doesn't mean that the Ghost can beat him. He isn't that far gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                    Well it is true, but still doesn't mean that the Ghost can beat him. He isn't that far gone.
                    i take it you won't support floyd/ginger in May then floyd/ghost in Nov?

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                      i take it you won't support floyd/ginger in May then floyd/ghost in Nov?
                      There's no need there are Floyd fans & casual fans to do that.

Comment

Working...
                      X