Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Koncz: 55-45 is Real, Mayweather Likely Not Interested

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mayweather SPOKE for hIMSELF he said he "I needs to look out for my health thats why im not interested in fighting manny" Im tired of hearing its arums fault or mannys or anyone elses fault ,Mayweather is terrified of Manny therefore he doesnt want to risk fighting him, he said so himself on that intervie on AbC seen by Millions end of story stop the excuses this fight wont happen because floyd is a coward chicken plain and simple, hed lose to manny anyhow look at how he looked aginst cotto like shiaat!

Comment

Originally posted by JonoYoungP4P View Post
      This fight has lost so much hype, pacman has looked awful last 2 fights, he should have lost to JMM. Ganted he should have got the UD against timmy, but still he didnt look great.

I am sure that floyd will push for 60-40
      sure manny has slipped a little but floyd has slipped mOrE his legs and handspeed are gONE! he went life and death with cotto whom manny pulverized in brutal fashion, so of the 2 manny is much much fresher ,mayweather looked like a heavyweight in his last fight he loses to manny rt now,no question about it, anyone whom gets beat up by cotto aint beating manny especially no feather fisted clown like gayweather!

Comment

same things since 2008.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
          Michael Koncz, the adviser to former eight division world champion Manny Pacquiao, informed BoxingScene.com that the Filipino superstar was completely serious when he stated during two interviews that he would be willing to take less money in order to finalize a super-fight with Floyd Mayweather Jr.

According to Koncz, Pacquiao is willing to accept a 55-45 monetary split in favor of Mayweather - and Pacquiao would also accept Mayweather's terms for a random drug testing protocol. He would also allow Mayweather to receive top billing in their promotion [posters, ring walks, etc.] [Click Here To Read More]
          Koncz is talking out of both sides of his mouth again. A few days ago, he said that Manny didn't really mean that he would take 45 percent, but meant that they both would take 45 percent with the other 10 percent going to the winner. Now, he is saying something different. Offering to take 45 percent of the PPV is not a generous offer considering that Floyd outsells Pac by 50 percent in each PPV fight and makes two to three times what Pac makes in each fight. That is the equivalent of me saying I am willing to take only 45 percent of the profit even though I am only contributing 20 percent of the investment money. To paraphase Leonard Ellerbe, 'Pac can't demand sh.t from Mayweather.'

Comment

Fraud Gayweather is going to retire all over again or go on another long vacation ducking Pacman at 147 and Martinez at 154. This ***** Fraud's been real quiet since 50 Cent exposed him and went with The Manny Team lol. Fraud will NEVER fight PAC or Martinez. Mark my words.

Comment

Well tell that to Floyd instead of to the media so we can see the fuccin fight. I'm sick of this mess. Floyd and Pac news isn't even about boxing anymore

Comment

Originally posted by Mayweatherducks View Post
                Fraud Gayweather is going to retire all over again or go on another long vacation ducking Pacman at 147 and Martinez at 154. This ***** Fraud's been real quiet since 50 Cent exposed him and went with The Manny Team lol. Fraud will NEVER fight PAC or Martinez. Mark my words.
                Empathize!!!.....FRAUD's Self Preservation, Must Be Considered!!!

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                  Well tell that to Floyd instead of to the media so we can see the fuccin fight. I'm sick of this mess. Floyd and Pac news isn't even about boxing anymore
                  U Just haven't been paying attention, U REALLY think FRAUD will Stop PUNKING OUT!!!

Comment

this marquez fight is so unnessary its not even funny.

Comment

Originally posted by miron_lang View Post
                      same things since 2008.
                      Yeah, I've noticed that to..., but for 8 yrs,
                      FRAUD has AVOIDED Cat's that can Punch at WW!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X