• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post

TMT is in full effect! watch out.
    that's just downright bogus.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
      Because if you actually read my posts and not just try to see what your gossiping little mind wanted to then you would realize i came in dropped a post saying i dont care about the drama as long as we get good fights, but then you felt you read into something so you began and thats why im still here.

Oh and the nate jones and smalls thing. Didnt know who they were.
      You can't reason with defensive fan boys.

Comment

does manny know last year 50 cent used to tweet calling "steroid pacquiao" and know 50's got his **** up mannys ass

Comment

it's as if we stumbled into the twilight zone....

Comment

Originally posted by jhon123 View Post
            does manny know last year 50 cent used to tweet calling "steroid pacquiao" and know 50's got his **** up mannys ass

the good days when life made sense

Comment

lol 50 is shady.

Comment

Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
                It's not a floyd 50 conspiracy dude. You think Arum and Pacs people would just let 50 waltz in and **** him for dough? Get real.
                Of course not because Arum and Pac's people are doing that themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                  I am a boxing fan and if they could make good fights then I dont care what conspiracy theories there are, who slept with whos girl, whos back stabbing who, or anything that has to do with personal lives, just give me the fights.
                  Preach!.............................

Comment

Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
                    Of course not because Arum and Pac's people are doing that themselves.
                    no **** they're not going to cut 50 in on it. That's how ****** the maynever butt boys are they think those guys would let 50 walk in as a con for floyd that easy

Comment

Originally posted by jhon123 View Post
                      i think any person would know if they had something up their ass,

haha, naw, i know what you meant. comedian already post a picture of that tweet where 50 is dissing pacman. i wonder what floyd will say about all this. someone interview the man!

Comment

Working...
                      X