No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photo: Manny Pacquiao, 50 Cent Side by Side in Cali

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
    Then you should check your nose cause i can care less. Just repeating the nonsense i read on the "Desperate Housewives of BS" forums
    my nose is clean ..its you that needs to check your blood pressure getting all butthurt about this...

Comment

Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
      my nose is clean ..its you that needs to check your blood pressure getting all butthurt about this...
      Yeah me saying i dont care as long as we get good fights is me butthurt. Right guy.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        This is the equivalent of a girl getting mad at her boyfriend, they break up, and then she dates one of her boyfriend's enemies
        You mean when Miss Jackson ***ed 50 cent?

Comment

At the end, the friendship was worth just that.. 50 cent.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
            Yeah me saying i dont care as long as we get good fights is me butthurt. Right guy.
            angry people say that a lot " i dont care...but why are you in this this thread if you did'nt?..

Comment

HaHaHa , 50 looks like the undertaker and Manny looks like prime duck , 50 looks so like a treacherous man you would not trust , lol look at his hand on Manny its straight out of a horror movie .

Comment

Originally posted by Champ Is Here View Post
                Yeah somebody exposed it on here and 50 then confirmed it

50 is right, Floyd need to focus on legacy and fighting the best as opposed to the ego. I read that Maywather interview, and I can tell what 50 was talking about in that interview about him being changed and being generous next time again cause nobody visited him in jail
                yeah but who is 50 to tell somebody what they should be doing? If May don't want to test himself which he obviously doesn't by his resume and infrequent fighting than whatever. Let him go worry about being on wrestlemania or whatever.

Comment

TMT is in full effect! watch out.

Comment

Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
                    angry people say that a lot " i dont care...but why are you in this this thread if you did'nt?..
                    Because if you actually read my posts and not just try to see what your gossiping little mind wanted to then you would realize i came in dropped a post saying i dont care about the drama as long as we get good fights, but then you felt you read into something so you began and thats why im still here.

Oh and the nate jones and smalls thing. Didnt know who they were.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post

TMT is in full effect! watch out.
                      ha pretty funny and shantel jackson looks like a big time hoe

Comment

Working...
                      X