Comments Thread For: Photo: Manny Pacquiao, 50 Cent Side by Side in Cali

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      Eight division world champion Manny Pacquiao, and rap star 50 Cent were side by side in Beverly Hills, California - as the Filipino superstar will announce his fourth fight with Juan Manuel Marquez, scheduled to take place on December 8th at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

[Click Here To Read More]

And if you didnt notice, look at the size of Mannys hands. They are bigger than 50cents.

Imagine one of them balled up into a fist and hitting you.

The power of the pacman lies in those big fists. A very heavy handed fighter, especially for a little dude. Imagine those hands in 8 oz gloves behind Manny's speed and explosiveness. Can we all say it together?....KABOOOOOM!!!!!!!

Comment

• asian, lol

Comment

• Where's all the gay jokes about 50 from the Pac fans?

Comment

• Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
            yeah but who is 50 to tell somebody what they should be doing? If May don't want to test himself which he obviously doesn't by his resume and infrequent fighting than whatever. Let him go worry about being on wrestlemania or whatever.
            And he did just that, moved on

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
              Where's all the gay jokes about 50 from the Pac fans?
              fiddy is sucha f@gg.. happy now?

Comment

• #TMT

Comment

• Originally posted by WESS View Post
                  Man I remember when everyone was cracking on Floyd for hanging out with such a gangster thug, rapper, killer, convict.

I'm sure Pac is about to get that same amount of heat for hanging out with such a person with that kind of influence....????

Who am I kidding, the double standards are the name of the game in these parts.

I'm sure 50 is a great influence for such a biblical man as Pac!

However, get ready for that G-G-G-G G-UNIT "sometimes when we touch" reeeeeeeeemix, the Pac money express choo choo..... TMT run it!
                  aww look at this butt hurt kid.. fiddy takes a picture with pac and all of a sudden their hanging out together?? LOL!! pac and fiddy are business partner not butt partner like him and u know who. now stop your crying already.

Comment

• Originally posted by Evol View Post
                    fiddy is sucha f@gg.. happy now?
                    Based on the Pac fans POV, that means Pac and 50 are lovers, right?

Comment

• fiddy is just trying to give pac some swagg... look for the next post by poppa in a few days.. breaking news, pac and jinkee are seperated pac is now with miss jackson. hahaha

Comment

Working...
                      X