No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photo: Manny Pacquiao, 50 Cent Side by Side in Cali

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's all just to hype their fight in April
    Even if Manny struggles against Marquez as once he doesn't get totally destroyed or stopped they will go ahead with their fight.Nobody will want to see Floyd vs Marquez again so they will use this supposed beef with 50 to sell it.
    It's part of the reason they didn't pick Bradley because if he got the nod again people would want Bradley vs Mayweather

Comment

Hilarious. They say pictures paint a 1000 words; this one paints more like a trillion. I'm sure it will break a record on BScene for most used pic in Ava's and Sig's. LOL.

Looking forward to seeing all of this nonsense unfurl.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
        What he sees in Pac is easy $$$.
        well i mean, if he lets arum rob him blind, 50 realizes he could probably do it also

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingScenery View Post
          that's the most interesting part to me, nobody said or knew anything about pacquiao's involvement until Floyd was officially out...not sure what to make of that? maybe it was supposed to be some kind of surprise, but with Floyd leaving they just came out with it...
          Yeah somebody exposed it on here and 50 then confirmed it

50 is right, Floyd need to focus on legacy and fighting the best as opposed to the ego. I read that Maywather interview, and I can tell what 50 was talking about in that interview about him being changed and being generous next time again cause nobody visited him in jail

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            This is the equivalent of a girl getting mad at her boyfriend, they break up, and then she dates one of her boyfriend's enemies
            def 50s emo ass M.O.

Comment

you're all wrong guys, Floyd faked this beef with 50 and sent 50 into Manny's camp as a spy.

Comment

Originally posted by Larry.X. View Post
                Why is Nate Jones there?
                thats not Nate

Last edited by Pacquiao'd; 09-17-2012, 03:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
                  thats not Nate
                  its Tommy Smalls

Comment

Originally posted by Come∂ian View Post
                    its Tommy Smalls
                    Bam. People.

Comment

I am a boxing fan and if they could make good fights then I dont care what conspiracy theories there are, who slept with whos girl, whos back stabbing who, or anything that has to do with personal lives, just give me the fights.

Comment

Working...
                      X