Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prime 147 Felix Trinidad vs 147 Floyd Mayweather Jr. Who takes it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kigali View Post

Tito's wobbling ass fights NOTHING like Castillo and Maidana.

Those guys are a LOT tougher and more unorthodox.

Floyd has 0 trouble with a guy that puts all his weight on his front foot...like Tito.

Mamadoe Thiam's slow motion ass was catching Tito..a bum like that couldn't his Floyd with rice at a wedding.
    You're right Tito didn't fight like Castillo or Maidana, he fought better than them.

***** you is smoking some good quality crack if you think Mamadou Thiam was doing harm to Tito. That **** lasted what 3 rounds or so with Thiam looking like the creature from the black lagoon with his face all disfigured and grotesquely swollen.

People can have opinions and arguments for both, it's rational as far as Floyd and Tito.

But I could care less what your opinion is or what you have to say ******i.

I already know you're a delusional nuthugger d*ckrider fanboy for a certain ethnicity of fighter. So I don't take anything you view serious. You're a clown troll. Your username is not Kigali to me. It's ******i. Now move along.
    Last edited by True That; 08-17-2017, 11:18 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by True That View Post
      ***** you is smoking some good quality crack if you think Mamadou Thiam was doing harm to Tito. That **** lasted what 3 rounds or so with Thiam looking like the creature from the black lagoon with his face all disfigured and grotesquely swollen.

People can have opinions and arguments for both are rational as far as Floyd and Tito.

But I could care less what your opinion is or what you have to say ******i.

I already know you're a delusional nuthugger d*ckrider for a certain ethnicity of fighter. So I don't take anything you view serious. You're a clown troll. Your username is not Kigali to me. It's ******i. Now move along.
      Thiam rocked Tito
      You're blind AND on crack if you say otherwise.

Tito's wobbling ass has been dropped and rocked by fighters than can't hit Floyd's spit bucket.

You need DEFENSE to beat Floyd.

Tito did not have the defense to beat Mayweather.

Too heavy on the front foot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kigali View Post
        Thiam rocked Tito
        You're blind AND on crack if you say otherwise.

Tito's wobbling ass has been dropped and rocked by fighters than can't hit Floyd's spit bucket.

You need DEFENSE to beat Floyd.

Tito did not have the defense to beat Mayweather.

Too heavy on the front foot.
        Take your fanboy opinions somewhere else kid. I don't take the opinions of a biased, delusional, fanboy seriously. I can't take you serious boy. Move along to someone who will entertain your trolling and biased fanboy nonsense.

Comment

• What an interesting match up because of the weight and natural size difference, plus Trinidad's incredible power at 147. Floyd did not fight a lot of stud fighters in their absolute prime other than Corrales (insert "he was drained and on the way to jail tho" here) and Castillo (insert "yeah and he lost the first one" here) and a couple of others (don't know if you want to call Hernandez or Hatton a stud).

Obviously Floyd has the ability to box circles around Tito a la De La Hoya. He wouldn't fight like Winky or Hopkins because those styles are too dissimilar. Winky stood right in front of Tito and just jackhammer jabbed him all night with the high guard; Floyd would not win with that strategy. Bernard fought a once-in-a-generation type fight, perfect style and substance but was a bit more aggressive than Floyd would have been, that's for sure, and of course he was actually bigger than Tito and Floyd's size disadvantage is another layer to this intrigue.

I say Tito wins by knockout, but he gets embarrassed here and there in the early to mid rounds, kind of like the David Reid fight, but all it would have taken is one nice hook, and, like someone mentioned about Mosley being able to do that, if Tito would have, he would have finished. Mosley's laughable attempt at finishing Floyd is, well...still comical to me. Go back and watch it, it's like he starts dancing and doing these light slaps to the body and acts like Joe Calzaghe WITH even less leverage on his shots but also less activity. He couldn't seize it. Tito would have.

Even in fights where Floyd is all about his defense (read: every fight since he stopped Hatton), the opposing fighter usually lands a shot of consequence or two at some point. I can only remember this NOT happening in the Canelo fight. Even Guerrero landed a clean shot or two early in their fight.

Well, OK, Berto didn't either. So you're not alone, Canelo.

Nevertheless, Tito would get one in, at least, and probably more, and if he sends prime 147 Floyd (as seen vs. Mosley) into a daze, it would be over.

This is a top 5 mythical match up of all time to me, up there with Prime-Prime Ali-Tyson, Duran-Pacquiao at 135, for example.

Comment

• Originally posted by ironmt View Post
            Talk about dumb, you are winning In this thread. Castillo and Maidana are tougher than Tito? Neither of the guys you mentioned above would have a chance against Trinidad. A prime Oscar also beats Mayweather and as far as resume's are concerned Floyd Isn't close to Oscar.

******i is not worth talking to. The dude is a d*ckriding nuthugger biased ethnic troll fanboy. I can't take him serious. It's not even worth my time to waste energy typing back to that dude. Everyone knows about him anyway. Dude says some of the dumbest ****. Lol

Oh, my former username was The Time. I discontinued that one and am using this one now. Peace
            Last edited by True That; 08-17-2017, 11:19 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by True That View Post
              ******i is not worth talking to. The dude is a d*ckriding nuthugger biased ethnic troll fanboy. I can't take him serious. It's not even worth my time to waste energy typing back to that dude. Everyone knows about him anyway.

Oh, my former username was The Time. I discontinued that one and am using this one now. Peace
              He doesn't sound to Intelligent comparing Castillo and Maidana to Tito and calling De La Hoya a one armed fighter. I remember seeing you on here now that you mentioned your old username.

Comment

• It's a 50/50, even fight at 147. Tito takes it at 154.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                  All were bigger than Floyd, 2 were bigger than Tito.

Floyd gets Sweet Pea'd. Losses a ud & gets kd'd along the way.
                  I concur. Everyone thinks it's Floyd skills that wins him the fight. No doudt his skills are great and helps tremendously. However his conditioning is legendary. His opponents tire out and Floyd picks them apart there after. Trinidads conditioning is even more legendary. It will be a fight to the end we're Trinidads size and strength advantage will eventually over take and end up breaking floyds jaw a la sweet pea.

Comment

• Originally posted by GOD-FR33 View Post
                    Let's not forget that Hopkins was an undercover Light heavy when he fought Oscar and Tito. Winky was also too big for Tito and on top of that, he was DRAINED in that fight and could no longer make 154. Nobody Tito's size could take his punches for twelve rounds. And guess what? Floyd would get hit and get hit often. Tito's work-rate would have been too much for the smaller Floyd to handle. He gets too much credit here. His resume is very questionable and he plays with Boxing. I don't respect fighters like that. Tito IS Boxing and that's the difference between Floyd and all the greats before him.
                    Word.

Trinidads crazy azz fought Roy jones at 170!! Talk about balls of steel. Hasn't been a fighter like That since. Goes up in weight and call out and actually fights the best in their own division. Ward dunnit. But Trinidad went up many divisions.

Comment

• Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
                      floyd comfortable decision. trinindad cant fight boxers.
                      Should watch the Whitaker fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X