Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prime 147 Felix Trinidad vs 147 Floyd Mayweather Jr. Who takes it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tito would be too much,, floyd would go the distance, but tito would walk him down and pressure him and score a decision win...

Floyd is a great fighter, but not a great welter, and tito was a great welter.. I think floyd does better than whittaker did vs tito, but not as good as oscar did...
    Tito outworks him for a decision

Comment

• LOL, are you fukin kidding me??? Maidana had to wear pillows, Trinidad would have to wear mattresses!

Comment

• Originally posted by Wild Apache View Post
        Floyd has never had problems with an opponent due to size, power, or a left hook huh?? The closest Floyd has come to a fighter anywhere near as good as Tito was at 147, was a faded Oscar at 154.

Beating Corrales who dropped weight to fight Floyd at 130, does not compare to fighting Tito at 147. Neither does Baldomir, nor Ortiz, nor a shot Shane Mosley. My point is Tito Trinidad stands head & shoulders above anyone on Floyd entire, unimpressive resume.

I can find nothing on Floyd's resume that indicates to me that he could last 12 entire rounds with Tito, who like Floyd doesn't tire. but there are fighters on Tito's resume that indicates to me he had what it took to fight Floyd, hurt him & stop him.
        I concur with this post. That is all.

Comment

• I see Tito coming out hard, dropping Floyd, but getting boxed the rest of the way to a UD or SD loss.

Comment

• Floyd never wanted to fight the big welterweights and Tito was alot better than them. Trinidad by ko or decision, either is possible!
            Last edited by RINGG; 05-18-2014, 04:29 PM.

Comment

• I wonder what Don King would have said to Ellerbe or Floyd if they tried to force Tito to wear some nice thick padded gloves instead of legal puncher's gloves.

Comment

• TriniWRAPS was nothing without his plaster. Look what Hopkins did to his cheating ass.

Floyd stops him in 5.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cee Mac Eleven View Post
                  TriniWRAPS was nothing without his plaster. Look what Hopkins did to his cheating ass.

Floyd stops him in 5.
                  That version of Hopkins would have done worse to Floyd.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                    That version of Hopkins would have done worse to Floyd.
                    I can't argue that. B Hop is a living legend.

Comment

• I was a huge Trinidad fan back in the day but my knee jerk thought is "NOPE" - Floyd outboxes him to either a SD or UD...

Then again, Prime 147 Trinidad would've KO/TKO Floyd's top opposition including Hatton, Augustus, Cotto, Maidana, Judah, Oscar (if Oscar had stood and traded instead of running for 12 rounds, we all know what the outcome of that bout would've been), Marquez, Corrales and Castillo.

Based upon this, Tito has to be given a "puncher's chance" however remote.

Comment

Working...
                      X