Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prime 147 Felix Trinidad vs 147 Floyd Mayweather Jr. Who takes it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd by wide UD...Tito against those ELITE BOXERS

Comment

Floyd by UD. Tito was a great welterweight who could change the tide of the fight with his one punch KO power but he would never get the drop on Floyd. Floyd would just outbox the guy.

Comment

Its easy to see Floyd pot shotting and moving, scoring points on the backfoot to get the nod, basically outboxing Felix. But im going to say Trinidad would be too big and too relentless, he'd press hard all night swinging those Vicious shots and not running out of steam. It could actually be a less one sided version of Tito vs Whittaker

Comment

Originally posted by citolindo View Post
          I think trinidad wins. Floyd has great defense but he has to counter and when he does he will be hit. Whether it be arms or whateva. Trinidad stays in attack mode. He will keep firing. Mayweather hasnt fought anyone like trini. Everyone brings up oscar but that oscar beats mayweather also. TRiniidad by tko.
          I agree. Tito would take whatever he can land on Floyd, elbow shots, low blows, anything. @147 Tito had some serious power and I'm not sure how much Floyd would be able to take. Tito also had very good speed as well.

One left hook could change this fight at ANY POINT.

Comment

Tito wins by UD.

Pretty much for all the reasons people have already mentioned, he was bigger, stronger and pretty damn quick. He does everything Floyd hates, punches hard and punches often with great hand speed. Floyd's reach would not trouble Tito from the inside, so Mayweather would have to get in close, which would be difficult against someone who hits so hard and throws so often. Floyd had trouble against a faded Oscar, who doesn't throw as hard, even at 154. A prime Oscar would have beaten Floyd imho and a prime Tito would do the same.

However, it's not impossible for me to see a situation where Floyd could squeak through with a very close decision but if I was betting I'd put my money on Tito.

Comment

bhop mauled trinidad on the inside. winky jab him to death and the roy fight was a sparring match. Shyt was weak. Mayweather is a tactical master. He will have a great plan going in. I just think he will be overwhelm but he prolly woulda been a lifetime lightweight if odlh, trinidad, quartey, witaker, vargas, vernon forest, mosley among other would have been waiting. We see how mayweather love to rise to challenges time and time again. If mayweather was a fighter and not a business man he would get more credit from people.

Comment

If you guys want to say that Tito stops Floyd then I am fine with that, yes one of the hardest WW of all time could certainly stop Floyd. BUT all of you guys saying Tito wins a decision should legitimately be ashamed of yourselves and definitely question your boxing knowledge.

The funniest argument that I have seen so far is that Floyd wouldn't have the power to keep Tito off of him. Man if I had a ****ing dollar for every time someone said that about one of Floyd's opponents, so ******, and completely indicative of a terrible lack of boxing knowledge.

Yes if Tito caught Floyd with one of those left hooks it could definitely be lights out, but suggesting that Tito would potentially take more rounds than Floyd and win a decision is completely and utterly ludicrous.

Comment

I dont even think a prime Tito can take Floyd now. A prime Floyd against a prime Tito is a no brainer that Floyd wins.

Comment

Originally posted by citolindo View Post
                    bhop mauled trinidad on the inside. winky jab him to death and the roy fight was a sparring match. Shyt was weak. Mayweather is a tactical master. He will have a great plan going in. I just think he will be overwhelm but he prolly woulda been a lifetime lightweight if odlh, trinidad, quartey, witaker, vargas, vernon forest, mosley among other would have been waiting. We see how mayweather love to rise to challenges time and time again. If mayweather was a fighter and not a business man he would get more credit from people.
                    We are talking about a Prime Tito @147. Your bringing up fight's @160 (Hopkins) and fights were Tito came back after long layoffs.

Comment

Would not happen cyz Floyd would avoid Tito & run into retirement then come back when he's a bit faded. Similar to what he did with Cotto. Or Floyd would just simply go on vacation for over a year

Comment

Working...
                      X