Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prime 147 Felix Trinidad vs 147 Floyd Mayweather Jr. Who takes it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JK1700 View Post
    Trinidad got made to look foolish by Oscar and struggled to land any meaningful punches against him, and you guys honestly think that he would not only beat, but knock out a superior boxer with much, much better defence like Floyd Mayweather? SMH. What is this based on? His win over Pernell Whitaker? Who was at the end of his career, hadn't fought in over a year and was probably on drugs too. I know that a lot of you hate Floyd and spend a lot of your time expressing that, but there's no need to be so ignorant. And I like Trinidad, I really do, but if you can't overcome De La Hoya's movement and boxing skills then you are definitely not going to be able to beat Floyd Mayweather. Who is much better than Oscar. It would be Mayweather-Mosley all over again. Floyd's skills and ring intelligence would just completely befuddle him.
    Hmmm I recall Oscar looking foolish at the end of that fight...

Comment

• Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
      How the heck is Trinidad winning this poll? If Oscar De La Hoya ever did anything worth noting in his career, he showed a prime Trinidad could be out boxed. Mayweather by UD.
      Huh? Oscar only fought for 8 rounds in that fight. What are you talking about Willis.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        power is not how you win fights, landing shots is. If tito doesn't land he can't win. ODH fought a stupid last 4 rds, but before that he embarassed tito.
        O really.
        Oscar Staying a distance from Trinidad jumping in pocket, flurry(missing about half his shots) and promptly jumping back out. Repeat three times a round. And you call that an embarrassment. Come on man. Anyone who should be embarrassed is Oscar but he's too much of a scam artist to be embarrassed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
          Hmmm I recall Oscar looking foolish at the end of that fight...
          You can say that everybody looked foolish. Tito got outboxed and should have lost, Oscar had the fight in the bag and lost it due to his own foolishness and the judges all got it horribly wrong. Yeah it was close but some of them gave Tito the early rounds (in which he did nothing) Oscar the late rounds like the 12th round in order to make it closer. A clear sign there might have been some "foul play" involved.

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
            O really.
            Oscar Staying a distance from Trinidad jumping in pocket, flurry(missing about half his shots) and promptly jumping back out. Repeat three times a round. And you call that an embarrassment. Come on man. Anyone who should be embarrassed is Oscar but he's too much of a scam artist to be embarrassed.
            My man, I am probably the biggest ODH hater there is. However, he made Tito look like a rank amateur for 8 rounds until he decided to run like a f@g. Tito looked like he was in way over his head.

Credit Tito for continuing to fight hard and try to win. I was happy ODH lost but that was one of the worst robberies I have ever seen.

Comment

• If Oscar can easily out box Trinidad, then I just don't see how Money May is going to have any trouble doing the same either.

Comment

• Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                If Oscar can easily out box Trinidad, then I just don't see how Money May is going to have any trouble doing the same either.
                Tito was too heavy on his front foot.

Floyd's body jab would be in full display.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  does the fact that floyd was able to take such a huge shot and then another, and then recover and score on shane before the round was finish say anything about his stamina and toughness?
                  This just speaks of rusty as nails Mosley looking old and gassed that night.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                    Huh? He didn't look gassed or rusty in rd 2 when he landed those punches. He was fine in rd 2 and Floyd withstood those massive shots because of his chin and his balance. Give credit where its due.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                      That shot would have dropped any WW not named MW. And its not even arguable imo. And that shot Maidana landed in the 2nd fight? It would have put most to sleep as well. Floyd has an excellent chin and hes great at recovering and thinking while he's hurt. He's undefeated for numerous reasons and this is one of them.

Comment

Working...
                      X