Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chavez-Martinez Pay-Per-View Sold Out, Breaks Record

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

man thats crazy , cant wait for this freaking fight. Lets all pray that neither gets injured , and that Chavez makes weight .

Comment

Cant wait til Saturday for this one.. This is one of those fights where you know 1 man wont run all night nor is just in it for a payday. Both men will come in with huge pride and ego's and wont hold nothing back..

I got Martinez by stoppage... Take that to the bank..

Comment

Originally posted by *Boss* View Post
        man thats crazy , cant wait for this freaking fight. Lets all pray that neither gets injured , and that Chavez makes weight .
        Lets pray that this fight ends before the last bell of the 12th round cause the under is at +130 at the full 12..

Comment

very misleading this fight won't come close to the gate of Lewis v Holyfield

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
            You're supposed to be happy when a fight does well, not only care about numbers to the point of using them as an excuse why a fighter won't fight someone they should.
            I don't think he's ever used numbers as an excuse for some one to not fight some one they should. He's used numbers as a reason why fighter A should get a bigger share than fighter B. I think every one wants to see this fight between fighter A and fighter B, for their own reasons.

[Pulls you to the side]*I know you know who fighter A and fighter B are, let's not ruin this thread by mentioning them*

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              I don't think he's ever used numbers as an excuse for some one to not fight some one they should. He's used numbers as a reason why fighter A should get a bigger share than fighter B. I think every one wants to see this fight between fighter A and fighter B, for their own reasons.

[Pulls you to the side]*I know you know who fighter A and fighter B are, let's not ruin this thread by mentioning them*
              That was directed at a lot of people, not Gino Ros specifically. And I'm not even talking about Fighters A or B.

Comment

Feels like the biggest boxing event all year for me, I expect it to do very strong PPV numbers.

Comment

This fight did very good at the gate but the spin is funny, so selling a couple extra $25 dollar tickets "Eclipses" the Holy vs Lewis 2 that did $16,860,300 paid gate.

Comment

Originally posted by mrpain81 View Post
                    This fight did very good at the gate but the spin is funny, so selling a couple extra $25 dollar tickets "Eclipses" the Holy vs Lewis 2 that did $16,860,300 paid gate.
                    I haven't looked at the gate list for NSAC in a while but pretty sure over $3 million doesn't rate for boxing.

Good for them though, they priced it right to sell out.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                      I haven't looked at the gate list for NSAC in a while but pretty sure over $3 million doesn't rate for boxing.

Good for them though.
                      It's a good gate no doubt, just a funny little spin.

Here's the link btw.

http://boxing.nv.gov/New_Gates.htm

Comment

Working...
                      X