Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chavez-Martinez Pay-Per-View Sold Out, Breaks Record

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wouldn't be suprised if they hang in there with Pac/Bradley numbers like i said before.

Comment

Very cool. I'm really glad to hear that. I am buying the PPV and having friends over. WAR ARGENTINA

Comment

hear that pretty girl fraud? Chavez sr and chavez jr biggest sold out events in ppv history take that suckas....martinez is a great fighter but he aint ever sold crap out ,this is his first ppv apperance guy cant even draw flies lmao,Im hoping chavez wins, because of martinez arrogant mouth he thinks hes entitled to chavez succsess hes a very jealous guy, the truth is if martinez were all that hed of had riches and fame long long ago, just look at Manny he made it to the top on his OWN, martinez is a cry baby he keeps crying that this little kid has a following and he doesnt thats not the kids' fault thats his own fault, if people thought martinez were soo great he'd of become a ppv star long ago no need to be a hater .Cant wait to see this fight the era of manny and pretty big fraud are OVER thank God for that.....

Comment

Good for martinez

Comment

Damn. Glad to see that kind of excitement for this fight.

Comment

Impressive. Martinez is finally getting the attention he has been looking for. I'm sure the PPV numbers will do very well outside of Mayweather, Pac and Cotto.

Comment

Despite competing with Golden Boy I think this fight will do atleast 500K. Alot of my boxing people have already told me they're getting this fight and recording Canelo's Showtime fight. This is a big fight and Canelo vs JWW won't keep this from being a successful PPV.

Comment

We're not supposed to care (or post) about how much a fight sells....remember?

Comment

I like the addition of "Pay Per View" in the title. Like that's ever been mentioned before in a title when talking about a fight selling out at the gate

Almost 20k, that's gonna be LOUD. I expect the fans to be pro-Chavez for the most part and be really loud, chanting his name and stuff. It's gonna be really loud and the atmosphere will probably encourage the fighters to perform better than ever because of the crowd. I doubt this fight will last 12 rounds. Martinez will stop Chavez Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
                      We're not supposed to care (or post) about how much a fight sells....remember?
                      You're supposed to be happy when a fight does well, not only care about numbers to the point of using them as an excuse why a fighter won't fight someone they should.

Comment

Working...
                      X