No announcement yet.

Vitali Klitschko wants a farewell fight with David Haye in Kiev

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by King- View Post
    lol. I wasn't even going to post in this thread.......but come on man, you serious? Haye would KO Wlad if they fight again next time, based on what?
    It's one thing to have a favorite fighter, as you're from the UK you obviously love David Haye.....but how could you just post some garbage like that? It's one thing if you backed that incredibly BOLD statement with some good points/facts and reasoning.........but you didn't, nor can you. The man just lost a very WIDE decision to Wlad, and all he did was beat a man who lost another wide decision to an aging Vitali; who fought with ONE arm!

It's not even a knock on David Haye, but the fact of the matter is he just fought one of the ugliest fights of his career against Wlad, and didn't even get close to knocking him out. Did his fists magically turn into cement? Did his willpower somehow evolve to that of Hercules? I'm sorry but this isn't the David Haye fan club boards and spewing some straight nonsense like that, HAS to be acknowledged. At least back up bold statements like that with some decent reasoning.............in this particular case you cannot, however. So I'll just pretend you're trolling or you are probably the real David Haye.

I could come out with thousands of ridiculous/hilarious analogies to what you just said, but I'll just leave it at that.

Yes I am serious.

First of all,

Haye has the power to KO Wlad, he is the biggest puncher in the division

Wlad's chin is not great and can have his legs taken from him in one punch.

Haye fought the wrong tactics in the last fight, only going for the single big right hand, which Wlad timed well.

Haye was also affect by his broken toe, not only did it affect his ability to push of it but he could not spar for 19 days out from the fight, which affected his timing.

The fight was in Germany last time, with a ref that allowed Wlad to hold an awful lot, hopefully if Haye beats Vitali, Haye can get the fight on a neutral venue that will not allow Wlad to jab jab grab.

Haye landed more power punches than Wlad in the fight and won 4 round IMO and won that or more in a lot of peoples opinions that were ringside including former Heavyweight champs Valuev and Foreman.

Haye did land the big right in the 12th making Wlad hold on which the ref took his sweet time to split them.

Haye should come out much more aggressive in the rematch, he took Wlad's best punches and was not troubled. But he should not look for the big punch, he needs to out box Wlad and take his jab away by making him miss and landed his own jab which he did a few times in the first fight but not nearly enough. He also needs to fight at a higher pace, and have a ref that will stop Wlad holding and slowing the pace down.

Comment

It should be in a neutral location.

Neither fighter deserves to be robbed.

Comment

Vitali just doesn't have it anymore.

I actually think Haye would stop him. If it was in 2009 then it would be the other way round.

Comment

after watching vitali's last fight im going with Haye

Comment

I think if it's going to distance Haye wins.

But the way I see its going to go is Vitali via KO.

Lets hope it happens.

Comment

Tunney you should have draw as an option, I can't split them

Comment

Originally posted by zcm View Post
                If they do fight n both want it on neutral ground they should look at las Vegas or new York. Haye has only had 1 fight in amercia n it was his 5th fight I believe in California. I think it would sell well n people in Germany/britian etc would travel n watch the fight. 35,000 travelled 4 mayweather/hatton n 1.2million bought the ppv, 25,000 went over 4 hatton/PAC n 700,00 ppv buys, over 20,000 went over 4 calzaghe/Hopkins, 25,000 went 2 Germany 4 haye/klitschko n haye was the favourite in the haye/chisora fight (he got a massive cheer when he came out).
                It makes no sense to have it in the US, they're both European fighters with predominantly European fanbases.

If they want a neutral location Paris, France or Dublin, Ireland have far more merit.

Haye will take the Kiev fight however if it's offered.

Comment

I'll believe it when it's signed.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                    It makes no sense to have it in the US, they're both European fighters with predominantly European fanbases.

If they want a neutral location Paris, France or Dublin, Ireland have far more merit.

Haye will take the Kiev fight however if it's offered.
                    Vitali lives and sometimes fights out of California.

Also Hatton vs Pacquiao was in the US.

America can also generate big money and Haye and Vitali are well known over there.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                      Vitali lives and sometimes fights out of California.

Also Hatton vs Pacquiao was in the US.

America can also generate big money and Haye and Vitali are well known over there.
                      I think it's a much bigger fight in Europe.

As to Hatton/Pacquiao, one is from Asia, the other from Europe. Haye and Klitschko are both European.

I wouldn't say Haye is really well known in the US.

Comment

Working...
                      X