Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Ward Dare Joe Calzaghe To Unretire, Finalize Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Manager James Prince, and trainer Virgil Hunter, have dared British great Joe Calzaghe (46-0, 32KOs) to unretire for a super middleweight mega-fight with WBC/WBA champion Andre Ward (26-0, 14KOs).

Calzaghe, 40-years-old, has not fought since a November 2008 domination over a faded Roy Jones Jr. Ward returned to action on Saturday night in Oakland and secured the most impressive victory of his entire career when he stopped current light heavyweight champion Chad Dawson in ten rounds. [Click Here To Read More]
    So he wants to go from fighting a weight drain Zombie to fighting a senior citizen,Wards balls is made of unbreakable steel.

Comment

Ward's resume already ****s on Calslappy's. Calslappy never beat a decent prime fighter. He beat a green Kessler and Lacy who were hype jobs... also a shot to **** Roy Jones Jr. and lost but got a home cooked decision to old ass Hopkins. I forgot a past it Eubanks too. Name one fighter that Calslappy beat that was good in his prime and not just a one dimensional slugger bum like Lacy. Calslappy is not a legend at 168 and anyone with an actual non biased by country brain knows that Roy Jones sparks Calslappy prime for prime with relative ease along with James Toney. Calslappy fought at 2 weights and avoided everyone until the right time and made them go to Great Britain so he was guaranteed the decision. There's a reason nobody cared about the bum and he isn't rated highly across the globe. Look at the **** Slappy said in interviews like the **** he told his son about Roy Jones! I don't give Ward full credit for the Dawson win because Dawson was definitely affected by the weight cut but even at 100% Ward would beat him. Ward adapts and is a complete fighter inside and out. Ward has deceptive power and decent speed. The way that Bernard fought Slappy tells me how easy it'd be for Ward to spank a "prime" Slappy. I think they should try to make this fight so Joe can get a taste of his own medicine(not coke lol). I think Dawson has a better resume than Slappy. They're somewhat similar... with the faded HOFer's except a prime Adamek ****s on anyone Joe fought like Kessler and Lacy. How the hell can you be 46-0 and have no star appeal... because even the general public knows you're a ****ing bum!

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
        Ward's resume already ****s on Calslappy's. Calslappy never beat a decent prime fighter. He beat a green Kessler and Lacy who were hype jobs... also a shot to **** Roy Jones Jr. and lost but got a home cooked decision to old ass Hopkins. I forgot a past it Eubanks too. Name one fighter that Calslappy beat that was good in his prime and not just a one dimensional slugger bum like Lacy. Calslappy is not a legend at 168 and anyone with an actual non biased by country brain knows that Roy Jones sparks Calslappy prime for prime with relative ease along with James Toney. Calslappy fought at 2 weights and avoided everyone until the right time and made them go to Great Britain so he was guaranteed the decision. There's a reason nobody cared about the bum and he isn't rated highly across the globe. Look at the **** Slappy said in interviews like the **** he told his son about Roy Jones! I don't give Ward full credit for the Dawson win because Dawson was definitely affected by the weight cut but even at 100% Ward would beat him. Ward adapts and is a complete fighter inside and out. Ward has deceptive power and decent speed. The way that Bernard fought Slappy tells me how easy it'd be for Ward to spank a "prime" Slappy. I think they should try to make this fight so Joe can get a taste of his own medicine(not coke lol). I think Dawson has a better resume than Slappy. They're somewhat similar... with the faded HOFer's except a prime Adamek ****s on anyone Joe fought like Kessler and Lacy. How the hell can you be 46-0 and have no star appeal... because even the general public knows you're a ****ing bum!
        Joe Calzaghe is the boss son

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
          Joe can get a taste of his own medicine(not coke lol).
          I guess you had better laugh at your own jokes seeing as nobody else will.

Comment

calzaghe will accept the fight. calzaghe is a warrior.

Comment

Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
              Calzaghe ain't coming back. If he wanted to fight some young primed fighters then he would done it when he was fighting. He did beat Kessler but so did Ward. Ward's resume is better in my opinion considering Joe didn't want to fight Carl Froch.
              I doubt you and the majority of this forum knew who Froch was when he wanted Calzaghe

Comment

please dont go there, Andre

Comment

Isn't James Prince reportedly the guy that had Floyd beat up? Surprised Ward would associate with someone shady.

Calzaghe should agree to fight Ward once he beats B-Hop like Joe did.

and of course the fight would be in Wales.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfeind View Post
                    So he wants to go from fighting a weight drain Zombie to fighting a senior citizen,Wards balls is made of unbreakable steel.
                    lulz This. Who is he going to call out next Billy Conn and Maxie Rosenbloom?

Comment

Funny how people fail to realize it was Ward's team and mainly his trainer who said this. Ward didn't even mention Calzaghe.....

Comment

Working...
                      X