Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Ward Dare Joe Calzaghe To Unretire, Finalize Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol at calzaghe a legend its been a couple years his retired n people dont remember much of him, the only reason wards team wants calzaghe its some of u out there in europe that are calling him a legend actually think he has a chance, so i think wards people know this can make business sense out there europe since wards is known to kick european ass lol

Comment

Please god don't ever bring back Calzaghe. Hands down, he had one of the ugliest boxing styles i've ever seen. On top of that, with his groofy ass, he'd get ****y, put his hands down, have his down syndrome looking face poked out and GAHHH kill me now. He retired undefeated. i dont consider him better then RJJ or Bhop, but he beat them and theres no taking that away. Im obviously biased but......... ward would stomp that ass and knock down if not out.

Comment

Yup.... Andre Pacquaio

Comment

Calzaghe ain't coming back. If he wanted to fight some young primed fighters then he would done it when he was fighting. He did beat Kessler but so did Ward. Ward's resume is better in my opinion considering Joe didn't want to fight Carl Froch.

Comment

I love Ward but the comments by his team are incredibly stupid. 40y/o and 4years retired, what a chicken **** thing to do by calling him out. If time could be shifted to allow a prime Calzaghe and Ward to scrap, that would be awesome, but it's not meant to be.

Comment

Andre Dirrell is still out there. That fight is long overdue, make it happen.

Comment

Fight will never happen.

Ward is in his prime, and Joe is probably doing his best Tony Montana impersonation as I type this.

Comment

They know that there is no one else to fight in that division to top Chad. Dirrell is his close friend and they will never fight, so who does that leave? Another weight division perhaps. Team Andre doesn't want to do that, so what do they do... call out the previous SMW king. They want that ultimate supremacy of the SMW division. They know they would never achieve that while Calzaghe is still around. Till then, Ward will just be a Klitschko fighting in a division of bums and will never get the full credit.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    Andre Dirrell is still out there. That fight is long overdue, make it happen.
                    Bam!!!! This right here!

Comment

Originally posted by TerrisJ3 View Post
                      They know that there is no one else to fight in that division to top Chad. Dirrell is his close friend and they will never fight, so who does that leave? Another weight division perhaps. Team Andre doesn't want to do that, so what do they do... call out the previous SMW king. They want that ultimate supremacy of the SMW division. They know they would never achieve that while Calzaghe is still around. Till then, Ward will just be a Klitschko fighting in a division of bums and will never get the full credit.
                      hahaa come on Calzaghe fought all the bums. Ward has a better resume even without Dawson

Comment

Working...
                      X