Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley Sr: If No Injury, Pacquiao Would've Been KO'd!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
      If that is the case he would have accepted 50-50 years ago vs Mayweather or even the 40 million purse as that is the most Pac will ever make. If it was truly about making money he would have done it.

The problem is, Bob knows Pac will get clowned and wants to milk him first, then cash out later. Use Pac to hype his new cash cow Bradley, milk Pac vs JMM (again) then make the Mayweather fight and send him on his way into retirement.

Bob is a cold businessman and will drop Pac and move on to bigger and better things without remorse. He's already begun the process.
      Back then pac still had options. And the 40 million offer with no ppv, come on now i dont even want to go there.

Pac doesnt have options now besides marquez and bradley. Cotto made it clear he is not doing a catchweight.

In my opinion, bradley needs another fight with pacquiao more than pac needs a rematch. Bradley is trying to be a ppv fighter and he is at a brick wall until he convincingly beats pacquiao.

Comment

Love Timmy B Sr...

Comment

lol bob is prolly older than the rest of us combined,so yeah he better know what he's doing. but if he's trying to make the same morales-pac scenario, lol please. let not the next cash cow be named bradley.

Comment

wtf.....lol

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
              Im a Bradley fan and I don't think he would have ko'd Pac.......far from it. I hope Pac doesn't fight this year though... Bring on marquez/bradley
              This is the fight I want as well..Bradley all ready dispatch of one ATG,bring on another...Let Pac fight Ortiz or Jones..Really Pac should just fight May tbh..But I want Bradley Marquez in the worse way...

Comment

Originally posted by fraubau View Post
                lol bob is prolly older than the rest of us combined,so yeah he better know what he's doing. but if he's trying to make the same morales-pac scenario, lol please. let not the next cash cow be named bradley.
                I think Bradley will make a lot of money in his career..But he will never be a cash cow...He will always be underestimated and under appreciated until he retires...He will make good money because there is always going to be somebody else being billed as a true threat to him,and people will pay to see him get his(so to say)...Bradley good maybe even great fighter who won't be appreciated until he is gone...

Comment

another reason why I never want to be bored or robbed of my money watching delusional Bradley ever again

Comment

LMFAO...

Comment

What is Bradley's dad talking about? Number one, most fans don't wanna see a rematch with Pac. The first damn fight wasn't close enough, and Tim did the post fight conference in a wheel chair rofl... Second, Bradley would have KO'd Manny if he wouldn't have hurt himself? The guy is delusional. This is what happens when really bad decisions happen, people start to rationalize and believe the madness. Pac should just hang tight and fight Floyd before hitting the Phillipines political circuit.

Comment

Working...
                      X