Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley Sr: If No Injury, Pacquiao Would've Been KO'd!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Allucard View Post
    I agree with this. I also think the people saying they don't want to see the rematch are secretly fearing Pacquiao will be decisively beat the second time around. I think Bradley's chances are even better in a rematch. Pacquiao has something to prove here, even if the score was wrong, it wasn't a robbery - he lost. So that will forever be a stain on Pacquiao's resume if he doesn't rematch him. Also, time is against Pacquiao as Bradley is still getting better and stronger and Pacquiao is on the wrong side of 30.
    Exactly. Even if the entire world and not a single sole thought you should have lost, as a man/fighter, you should want to set the record straight i.e. Jones Jr destroying Montell Griffin in the first round. Most of these pac-fans probably have no idea who either of these guys are.

Point being, Jones officially lost but set the record straight. I wonder why Pac didn't want to do the same? Bob Arum, and people wonder why Pac hasn't been anywhere near a ring with Floyd yet.

Comment

Originally posted by keyz3r0 View Post
      Nobody wants to see this dumb rematch, because Bradley won't step up like a man and admit he didn't win. What happened to "Come break down this wall".. apparently pacquiao came out of that fight without a scratch and you came out in a wheelchair... but bradley is saying he whooped manny? you don't deserve anymore pay days
      i had pac winning the bradley fight but

still waiting on pac to step up like a man and admit he didnt win the last Marquez fight

Comment

Bradley KO pacquiao? Thats like saying malignaggi could KO mosley.

Comment

Yeaah......no.

Comment

I respect Bradley Sr. because I think he was a good role model for his son but come on man. If no injury Bradley maybe wins a few more rounds and makes his win a little more believable. I seriously doubt a KO would have happened because Bradley hardly has any power to begin with.

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
              Exactly. Even if the entire world and not a single sole thought you should have lost, as a man/fighter, you should want to set the record straight i.e. Jones Jr destroying Montell Griffin in the first round. Most of these pac-fans probably have no idea who either of these guys are.

Point being, Jones officially lost but set the record straight. I wonder why Pac didn't want to do the same? Bob Arum, and people wonder why Pac hasn't been anywhere near a ring with Floyd yet.
              I don't think Manny has a lot, if any, control over what he does and who he fights.

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post

I think its the business aspect of it. Pac/bradley didnt even do 1million PPV and judging by the outcome of the fight...not many people are going to be ordering to watch a rematch.

Comment

Man Bradley's old man is even more delusional then his son, the whole world knows the judges got this all wrong, and no way Bradley knocks out Pacman, the guy dont even got knock out power.

Comment

Originally posted by RockyB View Post
                    What the **** is wrong with people? Pacquiao was robbed, the Bradleys know it. They are just hurting themselves and their rep by saying stupid **** like this! And as for the KO, NO. Pacquiao could go twelve rounds with Bradley without punching him and still survive.
                    This is exactly how many people felt about Pac's third fight with JMM. Even Pac and his team know it. They underestimated a 39 year old LW due to how easy some fighter named Floyd Mayweather made it look. Pac wanted that success too. Much like the Hoya, Hatton and Mosley successes... The only difference was, a 39 year old JMM wasn't a washed up has been like Hoya, Hatton and Mosley. That still didn't change the fact that Pac wanted to out due that one fighter named Mayweather. Even in 2012, he wanted to out due that guy named Mayweather vs Cotto at some kind of weird catchweight.

At the end of the day, Pac should man up and fight Bradley regardless of what people thought. At the end of the day, he lost. It's a fact. Just like Roy jones Jr has an official loss to Montell Griffin, yet he set the record straight like a fighter that is confident would. Is Pac not confident in his abilities to beat Bradley, let a lone Mayweather or does Bob Arum have an agenda? It's one of the major questions that is lingering over Pac and his career.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X