Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley Sr: If No Injury, Pacquiao Would've Been KO'd!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=turnedup;12483482]
    Originally posted by black_celph View Post
    No he wasn't robbed MP was missing straight lefts all night he didnt even hurt bradley.. not once
    /QUOTE]

You must've missed what everyone else saw and that was Bradley do the "where am I" dance..I guess all those people who were like "Pacquaio is done because he couldn't finish him" were all imagining him hurting bradley..it's one thing to not like a fighter but to say he didn't hurt a guy who wobbled like that is just ludicrous..

I also love all the "he has no options" there are 7 other guys in the top ten of that division plus plenty who'd jump down or up for a payday..this comes down to making $8 million vs $20 million.
    Good Post, Looks like BRAD's dad, is trying to Talk Pac into a Return....

Comment

Originally posted by 3Sun2 View Post
      lmao! ko ? feather fisted bradley didnt even get close to even hurting manny in the hole fight. bradley caught manny flush at full strenghth several times and manny ate them like skittles .
      Lol I agree. bradley aint got no pop. These guys are desperate for another pay day. He should just be happy with what he got and fight Kahn, Ortiz, Broner, guerrero..

Comment

The whole thing just doesn't sound right, why would he not take a rematch if he thought or knew he won? Maybe its true he's dumb but he wanted to pursue another fight with cotto in which he wouldnt fight cotto at 154+
        Pac is getting old and doesnt have time to fight fights that he openly admitted and that majority of the crowd thinks won.

If cotto agreed to a catchweight of 150 he is still by far a bigger risk for pac than bradley is.

Comment

Originally posted by Allucard View Post
          I agree with this. I also think the people saying they don't want to see the rematch are secretly fearing Pacquiao will be decisively beat the second time around. I think Bradley's chances are even better in a rematch. Pacquiao has something to prove here, even if the score was wrong, it wasn't a robbery - he lost. So that will forever be a stain on Pacquiao's resume if he doesn't rematch him. Also, time is against Pacquiao as Bradley is still getting better and stronger and Pacquiao is on the wrong side of 30.
          Of course good ole dad is gonna say something of the sort. What we expect him to say, that his son didn't deserve the win and that the fight was revolved around money?? Hell no, he knows that a rematch means big bucks for bradley even though with uncompromised judges his son's defeat would probably be lopsided in favor of manny.

Comment

The reason he got injured is because he kept eating left-hands and stumbling across the ring.

Comment

The whole thing just doesn't sound right, why would he not take a rematch if he thought or knew he won? Maybe its true he's dumb but he wanted to pursue another fight with cotto in which he wouldnt fight cotto at 154+
              I Think that Pac is Slow Playing, his decision,
              to see if U KNOW WHO, will MAN UP!!!

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
                If that is the case he would have accepted 50-50 years ago vs Mayweather or even the 40 million purse as that is the most Pac will ever make. If it was truly about making money he would have done it.

The problem is, Bob knows Pac will get clowned and wants to milk him first, then cash out later. Use Pac to hype his new cash cow Bradley, milk Pac vs JMM (again) then make the Mayweather fight and send him on his way into retirement.

Bob is a cold businessman and will drop Pac and move on to bigger and better things without remorse. He's already begun the process.
                Say Mang

Somehow we need to put up or shut up mang, LMAO

I want YOU and GRUSTLER

I want YOU to bet all yer Points against half of mine and GRUSTLER to take the other half against all of his when PAC fights May JR.

Easy points mang,,,,E A S Y mang easy

IF you chicken out of dat mang,,,,what ODDS will you give me cause I GOT:

1. da midget mang

2. da one and only , ONE DIMENSIONAL mang

3. da one what dat can't hurt nobody mang

Back up yer talk mang,,, remember this is gonna be the easiest fight for Floyd Jr in all of the fights he has ever done. This is like taking candy from a baby, this is the time to shut up the OLD MAN mang, hahaha

what say ye mang ?????

Comment

Here's why Pac doesn't have to give a shyt about fighting Fraudley again:

-Fraudley has ZERO fanbase. His fight with Devon Alexander in Detroit was hyped up to be this huge, slambang event but turned out to be an epic failure. Bottom line: Timmy don't put butts in seats. Never has and never will.

-NOBODY credible thinks fraudley won. The WBO's own judges who re-evaluated the fight gave it to Pac. Fraudley's buddy Andre Ward urged him to give the belt back for the good of boxing cuz he knew he lost. Pac's nemesis JMM said Pac won by 5 rounds. Hell, Bob Arum publicly denounced the decision, and he's Fraudley's promoter! Even nevada state senator Harry Reid and John McCain brought this horrible decision to light in congress lol. This outcome wouldn't even be a controversy if Timmy clearly won the fight, but he was nowhere close to doing so.

-Pac made Fraudley look a class BELOW him. Only trolls and haters (including the ones in this thread) think Bradley actually won. Bradley never hurt Pac, barely went after him, never was even close to putting Pac in any sort of danger. Pac made Fraudley look B class. And if Pac really has declined as much as some are saying he has, or as the haters say, isn't as good as he's been led to believe, then why didn't Fraudley turn in a more dominating performance? Why didn't Fraudley put the whooping on an aging, declining, slower, one dimensional Pacquiao? Simple: he ain't on Pacquiao's level.

Timmy doesn't bring anything to the table other than a stolen WBO belt. Pac's legacy and reputation and superstar status are set, he doesn't have to deal with Fraudley if he doesn't want to. 20 years from now people will remember timmy for being the guy that got a BS gift decision against one of the greats more than anything.

Comment

Pac doesnt need to try to avenge his legit LOSS. A MAJORITY of the world knows who really won that fight. Pac should take his circus act to Bradley and try to avenge his 2nd robbery in a row.

Comment

What's he been smokin'? Great fight? It was boring as hell and NOT because of Pacquiao.

Comment

Working...
                      X