Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley Sr: If No Injury, Pacquiao Would've Been KO'd!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chargerhemi06 View Post
    I think its the business aspect of it. Pac/bradley didnt even do 1million PPV and judging by the outcome of the fight...not many people are going to be ordering to watch a rematch.
    Judging by the outcome of the first fight, I think a lot of people will pay to see the second.

Comment

Originally posted by d0n View Post
      I don't think Manny has a lot, if any, control over what he does and who he fights.
      I think as Bob says, Pac gets a list of fighters from Bob and Pac picks one. Still, Bob gives him the list and like I have said for years now, certain fighters never make that list.

Comment

New threads?

KO'D by lightly jabbing his forearms...

Comment

Judging by the outcome of the first fight, I think a lot of people will pay to see the second.
          Yes, the second fight WILL make a lot of money (as Bob stated very clearly). Was this part of his plan? Who know's, but it's not like Bob Arum doesn't know what he's doing. He's been in the game for decades.

Many people will tune in with hopes to either see Bradley lose or see if Pac isn't as good as he was made out to be.

Comment

Maybe so....but i doubt Arum is going to take that gamble. He knows that marquez fan base is HUGE and will make alot more money. I think pac just dont give a ***** anymore and just wants to fight the fights that generate the most money.

Comment

Im a Bradley fan and I don't think he would have ko'd Pac.......far from it. I hope Pac doesn't fight this year though... Bring on marquez/bradley

Comment

Originally posted by chargerhemi06 View Post
                Maybe so....but i doubt Arum is going to take that gamble. He knows that marquez fan base is HUGE and will make alot more money. I think pac just dont give a ***** anymore and just wants to fight the fights that generate the most money.
                If that is the case he would have accepted 50-50 years ago vs Mayweather or even the 40 million purse as that is the most Pac will ever make. If it was truly about making money he would have done it.

The problem is, Bob knows Pac will get clowned and wants to milk him first, then cash out later. Use Pac to hype his new cash cow Bradley, milk Pac vs JMM (again) then make the Mayweather fight and send him on his way into retirement.

Bob is a cold businessman and will drop Pac and move on to bigger and better things without remorse. He's already begun the process.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                  Im a Bradley fan and I don't think he would have ko'd Pac.......far from it. I hope Pac doesn't fight this year though... Bring on marquez/bradley
                  I think that is what a lot of people want but I also feel that people deserve to see Bradley prove that he can beat pac again or vise a versa.

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
                    I think that is what a lot of people want but I also feel that people deserve to see Bradley prove that he can beat pac again or vise a versa.
                    sadly, I don't think that happened. That fight pissed a lot of people off and a lot of people swore off ever watching a top rank PPV again. Of course time heals all wounds, but I don't think he'll get the call again.
                    The fight didn't make that much compared to his millions sold prior and Bradley is now a high risk/ low reward fighter.
                    I think he can and will win again.... By KO though..... Ehhhh, I don't think so.

Comment

This statement coming from a man who's son has a 40% KO ratio. All I could do was, well.....lol lol lol lamo lol lamo lol lol lmao....that was some funny 5hit!!

Comment

Working...
                      X