Amir Khan: Me and Pacquiao are the best offensive fighters in the world

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"never run your mouth with a suspect chin." - method man

Comment

Hes not the sharpest tool in the shed is young Amir.
      Last edited by thepower; 09-04-2012, 07:31 AM.

Comment

and you guys wondered why the Brits took a disliking to Khan?
        His religion & the colour of his skin don't make much difference to the majority, but the brown stuff that flows from his mouth is borderline comical!!

He got beaten by Prescott who is average and Garcia who is average and went life and death with Peterson who is just above average.

So much for being the best eh! Stick that in your pipe and smoke it

Comment

Manny and Khan are different animals....Khan is a deer and Manny is a lion...Khan will ALWAYS be my dude so I just wish him the best and hopefully he'll fall back with making these type of false comments....somebody should be giving him better advice on what to say and what not...smh

Comment

I love that he talks so much. It makes it more fun to watch every time he catches a beatdown.

Comment

This dude said IF we had the defense....

Comment

my personal favorite khanism came after he beat maidana, and called his chin the best in boxing.

it actually sounds like this is taking a shot at roach, which is pretty damn pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                  my personal favorite khanism came after he beat maidana, and called his chin the best in boxing.

it actually sounds like this is taking a shot at roach, which is pretty damn pathetic.
                  That's exactly what it is..but hell, HE picked him.

Comment

, there's more to offense than simply throwing punches really fast.

Comment

So Khan is saying he stuck with a trainer who he knew wasn't improving all facets of his boxing game. Real smart of Khan and his team. I applaud Roach who is getting millions of dollars for only doing part of his job but getting his full trainer fee after each fight. Way to go Freddie!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X