Amir Khan: Me and Pacquiao are the best offensive fighters in the world

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
    I wonder where he ranks Danny Garcia's offense lol
    He would say he was just lucky a one off lucky awkward punch swung it. He said he was dominating him and the fight would have been over in 2 more rounds if he had not got lucky.
    Last edited by Isaac Hunt; 09-05-2012, 04:15 AM.

Comment

loooool yehh amir your the best offensive fighter..........when your not rolling round on the floor

floyds the best offensive fighter there is when he turns attack on

Comment

As much as I support Khan, he doesnt make things easy with dumb comments like this

Comment

Khans obviously made his mind up that he is leaving Roach or he wouldnt have said this. Its clearly a dig at him and he is trying to get Manny involved too after his recent loss to Bradley.

If ever a fighter has needed a PR person its Khan. He doesnt think 1st and doesnt seem like he will ever learn as he is no spring chicken anymore so we cant excuse his age.

In regards to the statement itself, inaccurate flurries dont consititute a good offense IMO. It was his offence that caused him to get KO'd by Garcia. That uppercut was weak and cant be described as best offence in the world. Pacs defence has improved over the years. As he has got older and slowed down he has kept his hands up more whereas he use to rely on foot movement to get him in and out. Khans still at the stage of relying on his pysical attributes rather than technique. It will come with time under a new trainer but he has to learn nobody is to blame for his losses other than himself. When he accepts this and matures we may see an improved version of Khan in the ring.

Comment

A Mere Con is a wasteman.

Comment

Working...
            X