Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Pacquiao Back in December, Cotto Terms Needed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only makes sense if cotto pacman fight at 154 and not that catch weight BS. Marquez vs Bradley works for me. Marquez would KO bradley and not let him off the hook like Pacman did.

Comment

The games never seem to end. Cotto should really force the issue and make the fight @154, but 150 would alright. He's just trying to avenge his loss, so the Pac fight makes perfect sense for him. Hell, I also think Cotto shouldn't give up the MSG venue either, but I guess we'll see.
      Last edited by kiaba360; 08-30-2012, 11:37 AM.

Comment

i don't think a cotto rematch will ever happen i mean do we really believe manny will be fighting cotto at 154? manny let the opponent fight without disadvantages? nah,no way and cotto wont come down,but remember he did ask margarito for a catchweight so maybe he will,theres a lot of money to be made but pac should really stick to eighter 147 or 154,i think if you cant make 154 then don't go there and fight a guy at welter

Comment

Please except his terms Pac,I want Bradley Marquez....

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
            Cotto should ask Dec 1, MSG, 154, 10 mil, comes in last, and testing. If that happens i think he wins. Every ounce of my being i believe Pac was on something then so testing will squash that.

MSG is a deal breaker. Neither Pac nor Floyd will fight there because of the NY State income taxes......

Comment

Originally posted by fantasy5021 View Post
              Only makes sense if cotto pacman fight at 154 and not that catch weight BS. Marquez vs Bradley works for me. Marquez would KO bradley and not let him off the hook like Pacman did.
              I would not mind seeing Pac Cotto at 147lb...As long as it's a solid weight...As for Marquez KO'ing Bradley..Sounds like a dream more then reality tbh...

Comment

now why is manny wanting to rematch cotto? lol
                shouldnt be cotto be to one chasing him?

i like this idea.

the battle of the 2 losers and self proclaimed champs. (i beat pacquiao 3x and i beat pacquiao by accident)

i want pac-cottos at 54

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                  I would not mind seeing Pac Cotto at 147lb...As long as it's a solid weight...As for Marquez KO'ing Bradley..Sounds like a dream more then reality tbh...
                  I just think if marquez stunned pacman and pacman stunned bradley I see no reason why Marquez cant. We all though he couldnt do that vs casamayor. Ill be honest i did call marquez to KO casamayor though. But you never knock.

Comment

Booooooooooooooooooooo

Comment

Originally posted by -SWIFT- View Post
                      canelo dont want cotto they already said their gonna fight the week after cotto on the 8th
                      canelo has never said he doesn't want cotto,he said after his last fight he wanted cotto for sept and cotto said he wasn't fighting anybody in sept because he wanted to spend time with his family,i doubt canelos next fight is against a bum,hopefully it's against another champ or hightly ranked fighter,actually i think canelo should be fighting in january,december is actually less than three months after this coming fight,thats too soon,even if the fight is over quickly,your body needs to rest after losing weight and all the training,so he'll just have like 3 weeks of rest and then start training,i think it's too soon,some fighters take 5 or six months between fights,i'm saying it's too soon if it's against a good fighter

Comment

Working...
                      X