No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Pacquiao Back in December, Cotto Terms Needed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -SWIFT- View Post
    canelo dont want cotto they already said their gonna fight the week after cotto on the 8th
    They have the MGM booked for the 8th. So either Cotto can fight Canelo, most likely on the 8th instead of the 1st. And Pac could take the 1st against Marquez or Bradley.

Comment

Cotto? No way.

Comment

anybody that buys any of these fights are not boxing fans in my eyes. whats next? a rematch with hatton?

Comment

I'll buy Marquez-Bradley because it's a good fight.

I'd buy Pac-Bradley II because I'm a huge Bradley fan.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
            Top Rank promoter Bob Arum is waiting for a proposal from the camp of Miguel Cotto before a final decision is made by “Fighter of the Decade” Manny Pacquiao on who he will face in a fight that Arum is confident will take place on December 1 or 8, confirming several reports on BoxingScene.com regarding the target dates.

[Click Here To Read More]
            in another interview I read he said Cotto was RELUCTANT...now he's waiting on his proposal?...what is this old jive turkey cooking up now?...I'll sit back and watch this play itself out...Bradley is NOT getting the fight....thats FOR SURE!!

Comment

No. Pacquiao needs to fight Bradley and whoop his ass to avenge his BS loss. There is no point in a Cotto rematch.

Comment

Bob wants to put pac in with a fighter that he can look good against.

Bradley and JMM is not one of them as they over looked JMM and under estimated Bradley who only fought with one leg.

Looks like Pac is back to recycling the opposition he decisively beat and doing so at a catchweight. Hopefully Cotto is not who Pac is fighting.

However, I told everyone Pac's career would end like a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                  I'd buy Pac-Bradley II because I'm a huge Bradley fan.
                  Oh you're the one! I heard you existed. Nice to meet ya!

Comment

I hereby give every Floomo the right to royally sh-t all over a Cotto rematch. You deserve it. What an absolute joke this is. I wouldn't be surprised if Arum's just mentioning Cotto so we accept a JMM or Bradley rematch more readily. But let's keep it real...does anyone really wanna see those rematches either?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Cotto should ask Dec 1, MSG, 154, 10 mil, comes in last, and testing. If that happens i think he wins. Every ounce of my being i believe Pac was on something then so testing will squash that.

Comment

Working...
                      X