No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Pacquiao Back in December, Cotto Terms Needed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Marvellous1 View Post
    Being pedantic in the face of the facts might make you feel better but it doesn't change things. Team Pac know Cotto won't go for a deal designed to weaken him (if it doesn't why ask for it?). They're trying to get this fight to outdo Mayweather, but won't do it under the same conditions. Roach himself said so.

I sincerely doubt the 62 mil Pac made was from fight purses alone. 40 mil in one fight is a lot under present circumstances. They want more, hence this charade and they want YOU to pay for it with full knowledge of that. You can't dispute this so you'll keep being talking about obscure things rather accept what's in front of your face. I suppose it is true that "ignorance is bliss".
    Facts? Pedantic. Might as well stick to your talking points, much catchier. How can they believe Cotto would be weakened at 150, did they miss Cotto becoming the first champ to request a cw defense, at 150 no less? Just last year? Bad miscalc on Team Pac's part, Cotto shoulda took it and ambushed their stupid a$$es. How about the simple basic principle, Pac is not fighting at 154 for anyone, scary Cotto not exempted.

40m wasn't offered under present circumstances, it was after Pac was coming off the huge ppv success with JMM. Of course the 40m was not Pac's share, it was TR/Pac, an inconvenient fact you keep ignoring. Either that, or you never had a job and don't understand that 100k pretax is not tons more than 60k posttax. Too obscure for you?

Comment

• Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
      yall let a few clowns turn this thread into a circus with stupid ass bozo questions that dudes already know the answers to, getting tossed around like dudes studying to be prosecuters...foh...get lost!!!

this is about Arum trying to line up Cotto to fight Pac at a fukin CW again...and you dudes KNOW this...try having REAL sex more often and it'll help the maturity a bit...aint nothing like some good wet wet to make you feel like MAN!!!...a couple of hoes in here going off...come at me!!
      I'll admit I helped throw the thread off topic...

But like I said before, Cotto is running his own show and told Pac to fight him at 154 and Pac walked away. However I'm curious if it was just the weight that Pac ran from or if Cotto had requested drug testing.

Comment

Working...
      X