Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Pacquiao Back in December, Cotto Terms Needed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buying these same fights are worse than me buying the same damn Jordan shoes every year.

Comment

I dont see a point on Pac vs Cotto II. Now, Bradley vs JMM, if it is made, will be an interesting fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Slyboots View Post
        How does Cotto become an opponent for Pac when he lost his previous fight and was brutally beaten by Pac in their first fight? I really hope this fight doesn't get made.
        Cotto may have lost his last, but isn't that the fight that made him unshot?

Hey, nobody wants to see Pac fight Cotto again fight except a million+ ppv buyers, unfortunately. Same types that made Canelo an HBO main event when fighting no hopers every time out.

Comment

LOL @ Ronnie quoting Floyd

Comment

Originally posted by ihatebobarum View Post
            just boycott and pass the word damn it
            You know there would never be enough people boycotting for Arum to give a ****.

Comment

so, cotto's gonna re-sign with top rank.

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
                The same reason Clottey got the fight, Margarito got the fight and Mosley got the fight.

Would you expect anything different? Pac fights losers and when he's not he's getting schooled by a LW and then officially losses to a JWW who both had to move up to WW. FACT!
                LLS

Comment

Pac vs. Money and JMM vs. Bradley, that is what I would like to see miraculously happen.

Comment

I dunno about that, last I checked Cotto liked being a free agent, and frankly IMO he shouldn't sell himself short just to get back with Top Rank to rematch Pacquiao @ a catchweight

when he can maybe hold out for something bigger (like Canelo) and iMO Cotto has a much better chance at beating Canelo @ 154

oppose to rematching Pacquiao at some silly catchweight

Originally posted by jayjames616 View Post
                    Buying these same fights are worse than me buying the same damn Jordan shoes every year.
                    I dunno, comparing the two Jordan's cost quite a bit more

Comment

Originally posted by MJ406 View Post
                      I dunno about that, last I checked Cotto liked being a free agent, and frankly IMO he shouldn't sell himself short just to get back with Top Rank to rematch Pacquiao @ a catchweight

when he can maybe hold out for something bigger (like Canelo) and iMO Cotto has a much better chance at beating Canelo @ 154
                      Are you sure Cotto's even interested in Canelo at 154, and not at 150 with a rehydration limit?

Comment

Working...
                      X