Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez Plans To Fight Bradley if Pacquiao Falls Through

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would like to see this fight but not at 147lbs.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
      I'd like to see this fight.

But if this fight happens it means Pacquaio will fight Cotto next which is obviously horrible.
      Who cares about Pacquiao? He can sleep in his Congress seat while us fans enjoy a good fight like this.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        Who cares about Pacquiao? He can sleep in his Congress seat while us fans enjoy a good fight like this.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post

Just that I'd rather see Pacquaio fight Bradley or Marquez again than Cotto again but if they fight each other than he'll fight Cotto again.

I would love to see Marquez-Bradley though.

Comment

I would love to see Marquez vs. Bradley but to me this seems like another barrier that will prevent Floyd vs. Pac in early 2013. Arum's planning a 2 fight plan with Pac fighting Cotto in December and the winner of Bradley/Marquez fighting Pacquiao in the spring.

Comment

Beltran: Juan Manuel and I do not depend on Pacquiao, but we will wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait.

Comment

Arum is setting up a mini-tourney for the right to fight Mayweather. Pac-Cotto II and Bradley-JMM the winners fight and the winner of that fights Mayweather in his retirement fight.

Comment

Marquez better stay far away from Bradley.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                    Arum is setting up a mini-tourney for the right to fight Mayweather. Pac-Cotto II and Bradley-JMM the winners fight and the winner of that fights Mayweather in his retirement fight.
                    If this happens,it a gift from the boxing gods...

Comment

Originally posted by spoonwars View Post
                      Beltran: Juan Manuel and I do not depend on Pacquiao, but we will wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait.

shut up tard

Comment

Working...
                      X