Comments Thread For: Marquez Plans To Fight Bradley if Pacquiao Falls Through

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by liraj View Post
    shut up tard
    I must've hit a fanboy nerve or something with this fanboy.

Comment

Originally posted by spoonwars View Post
      Beltran: Juan Manuel and I do not depend on Pacquiao, but we will wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait.
      Originally posted by liraj View Post
      shut up tard

Any fight that dosn't involve Pac is a bad fight in you eyes. This thread's about Marquez and Bradley so either take Pac's nutz out your mouth and make a prediction or go back to pacland.

Comment

Cotto I believe is holding his ground at 154.. Hopefully he sticks to it, Marquez shouldnt even think about PAC.. The Bradley fight would be so much better.. Pac can just quietly disappear. Theres really no interest unless he's fighting someone new! Why not Lucas, that would be some fight..

Comment

Marquez beats nobody at WW except Pac
          Bradley is too big and too strong for Marquez
          Marquez won't have the movement he needs to beat Bradley
          he can counter Bradley's wild shots, but he'll have to take some too
          he'll eventually fold under Bradley's pressure

Comment

The FlowMos, have been kinda Sensitive Lately....

Comment

Bradley vs Marquez sounds mighty nice. That would force Pac into a fight with someone else. Cotto is NOT going to happen (thank god), and i dont hate the idea of Manny taking on Devon Alexander just for the record. Sure it wont do killer numbers as hes less known than Bradley or about the same, but would be a damn good tough fight for the real boxing fans.

Comment

Originally posted by pbeer View Post
                Cotto I believe is holding his ground at 154.. Hopefully he sticks to it, Marquez shouldnt even think about PAC.. The Bradley fight would be so much better.. Pac can just quietly disappear. Theres really no interest unless he's fighting someone new! Why not Lucas, that would be some fight..
                I truly hope he does. Calm down though with "he can quietly disappear. No one wants that right now no matter how much they moan and groan otherwise.

Comment

marquez wins this

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                    One beat pac in the eyes of a MAJORITYof fans and media and the other in the eyes of the judges so how is it pac is a prize fir the winner.
                    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

Comment

Marquez, is a Class Act, and a Great Talent, Very Smart Cat Too!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X