Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez Plans To Fight Bradley if Pacquiao Falls Through

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Btw Cotto just needs to hang em up after his Ecko deal expires...he's done unless he wants to ruin his legacy even more

Comment

Originally posted by flushuppercut View Post
      Btw Cotto just needs to hang em up after his Ecko deal expires...he's done unless he wants to ruin his legacy even more
      How exactly is he ruined right now?

Comment

I hop JMM vs Bradley make it happen !

Comment

I like jmm vs Bradley more than jmm vs Pac 4 or Bradley vs Pac 2

Comment

Originally posted by S IP U IR S xII View Post
            How exactly is he ruined right now?
            Well after Floyd fights someone they become washed up has beens that should have never been born. Floyd's critics have a way with labeling his opposition, after the fact of course.

This is always the case unless Pac decides he wants to fight them after Floyd. Then Floyd's left overs become elite ATG's again.

In the meantime if Pac is not fighting Floyd's left overs, they remain labeled as bums because we all know Floyd only fights bums.

Ironically they are all Champions, title holders and or in the Top 10 P4P of course but thats just irrelevant facts that need to be ignored (since I'm a die hard Pac fan).

Comment

Bradley is disrespected a lot by the Pacman camp, even though its not his fault the decision went his way, they cant seem to get enough of Marquez, Pacquiao wants to fight Bradley but his people prefer PPV numbers than for their fighter to avenge the "0" on his record.

I hope Marquez knocks him out to close the chapter of their series, funny if Bob Arum still wanna see Pacquiao vs Mayweather after that.

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
                Well after Floyd fights someone they become washed up has beens that should have never been born. Floyd's critics have a way with labeling his opposition, after the fact of course.

This is always the case unless Pac decides he wants to fight them after Floyd. Then Floyd's left overs become elite ATG's again.

In the meantime if Pac is not fighting Floyd's left overs, they remain labeled as bums because we all know Floyd only fights bums.

Ironically they are all Champions, title holders and or in the Top 10 P4P of course but thats just irrelevant facts that need to be ignored (since I'm a die hard Pac fan).
                floyd fought oscar off a mayorga ko manny fought oscar comin off a ud from forbes and a loss to floyd

floyd fought ricky hatton back when ricky still had his perfect record manny fought hatton after the floyd loss and 2 wins over lazcano and paulie

floyd fought shane comin off a margarito ko manny fought shane comin off a draw from mora and a loss to floyd

floyd fought cotto at a weight in which cotto was hydrated and be4 the fight cotto had a belt manny (correct me if im wrong fought him at a catchweight) comin off a clottey win

Comment

Make Marquez vs Bradley happen!!!! No interest in watching dinamita tame the one the call pacman again.

Comment

Do anyone see PAC fighting Andre Berto? I think that would strike an interest bcuz Berto has speed, punching power, but is also vulnerable to getting hit by PAC. I think it would sell especially if Marquez fights Bradley in November. Just a thought.

Comment

I heard from some credible people that Manny Pacquiao left or is leaving Bob Arum. Don't know how true it is but s#!t shocked the hell out of me.

Comment

Working...
                      X