Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kirkland sues Golden Boy, trainers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, it's obvious GBP have not had the best interest for Kirkland, so i don't blame him wanting to part.

Comment

Originally posted by Lakers420 View Post
      I just remember that Oscar De La Hoya testified as a character witness at his last trial during sentencing. De La Hoya gave him good praise and asked the judge to be lenient on his sentence. It worked. He got a much lighter sentence, but dam Kirk...you should just be a man and ask De La Hoya face to face about this whole thing. Well we shall see...he's probably going to TMT anyway.
      You think Oscar said that because he truly cares about Kirkland?

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      This dude never seems happy with ANYBODY. Whether it's Wolfe, Pops Billingsley, Kenny Adams, or Golden Boy.

At some point you have to ask if they're all in the wrong or if maybe it's just him.
      That's exactly how I feel about Khan. It's not the trainer's fault, it's not the conditioning coach's fault, it's just him.

Comment

It seems obvious someone new has gotten into Kirkland's ear and is literally sabotaging his career. This will only turn out badly for Kirk.

Comment

Kirkland was lucky they stuck with him after his prison stint.

Comment

He'll probs join TMT he's a fool if you ask me

Comment

Looks like the beginning of the end to me. Same feelin I had watching him get stopped in 1 against Ishida. Anne & Pops were there for him while he was at his lowest & this is what he does?

Comment

It doesn't take a genius to work out hes unstable and isn't exactly the sharpest knife in the drawer.
                The guy should not be in a professional boxing ring, he is very obviously insane and has psychotic tendencies.

If I didn't know any better I'd swear there was a very real chance of him being Ike Ibeabuchi's son.

He needs professional help.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                  If I didn't know any better I'd swear there was a very real chance of him being Ike Ibeabuchi's son.

He's the demon spawn of Ibeabuchi and Ann Wolfe!
                  Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 08-20-2012, 06:00 PM.

Comment

Hope he gets his life together..... He needs help from the outside looking in.... And I'm not even talking about the sport

Comment

Honor your contract you jackass. TMT might not be behind this, they are also Golden Boy's pawn's, they act all tough for never putting on a fight but they'll still rely on Golden Boy for everything..... if TMT is indeed behind this then LOL, they will be bankrupt in a year. Well atleast Mobile, AL will get a few nice TMT shows.

Mobile, AL the future home of Boxing in USA.

Comment

Working...
                      X