Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kirkland sues Golden Boy, trainers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's all a numbers game I guess....get 10 top names on the down slide or at a standstill and if even 4 pan out, it could result in a good return. Maybe if you start out with big names, that's how you get the up and comers.......go after Fortuna......that kid is fire...he will make you money.

Comment

I just remember that Oscar De La Hoya testified as a character witness at his last trial during sentencing. De La Hoya gave him good praise and asked the judge to be lenient on his sentence. It worked. He got a much lighter sentence, but dam Kirk...you should just be a man and ask De La Hoya face to face about this whole thing. Well we shall see...he's probably going to TMT anyway.

Comment

Damn James done fucked up.

Comment

Regardless of his promotional issues his career won't last long anyway. Canelo would have taken his head off and Angulo would prob beat him in a rematch.

Comment

after getting a gift against Molina, he pulls this ****.

Comment

This guy is a walking train wreck. He must be the most dumb man in boxing. Although he is not that skilled as a fighter, he is entertaining as **** and goes to war all the time. If marketed right he could use the Prison time/gangster thing to make loads money like Tyson yet he continues to be stupid.

Comment

Kirkland should go with Garcia so he can be turned fully into a face first come forward guy. That way we can see him on the canVas some more. The only time i enjoy watching him.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

a bunch of fukin YES MEN posts on the first 2 pages....smh

dudes talking like they seen the contracts and saw the money Kirk was payed for his work...dudes talking like Kirk shouldn't want control of what is HIS....just STFU and talk about PPV numbers and that other pillow talk you soft dudes be spraying on these boards....any thread involving Kirk from now on is gonna require a hard hat....I might start dropping heavy **** on dude's domes

Kirk must know the snakes around him better than anybody else....so I applaud him for not allowing himself to be gang raped by them rapist....wolves in sheep clothing come in all shapes, sizes, colors and genders....get hip...Kirk did!!

Comment

Read through the 1st 3 pages & couldn't believe half the bull$h!t I was reading. There is obviously something going on here that we don't know about. Golden boy aren't exactly saints if they're gonna try to force him to fight injured for peanuts & I do not believe that Kirkland turns his back on Wolfe for absolutely nothing.

Comment

If his shoulder was really not healed enough than I agree with his refusal to fight Alvarez.

However, bad or healed shoulder, I don't think it will matter. Kirkland would be put to sleep in the first round or two.

Bloodynate must crying and listening to Tupac after his mother read this article to him

Comment

Working...
                      X