Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kirkland sues Golden Boy, trainers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I heard an interview with Kirkland where he was basically upset at the actions of Miller (telling the ref not to DQ Molina) and Ann Wolfe (for telling Molina he won the fight). Kirkland said he feels his team aren't loyal to him. It was a good interview actually, Kirkland didn't hold anything back.

Comment

Originally posted by bushbaby View Post
      read through the 1st 3 pages & couldn't believe half the bull$h!t i was reading. There is obviously something going on here that we don't know about. Golden boy aren't exactly saints if they're gonna try to force him to fight injured for peanuts & i do not believe that kirkland turns his back on wolfe for absolutely nothing.
      exactly!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Fix View Post
        I heard an interview with Kirkland where he was basically upset at the actions of Miller (telling the ref not to DQ Molina) and Ann Wolfe (for telling Molina he won the fight). Kirkland said he feels his team aren't loyal to him. It was a good interview actually, Kirkland didn't hold anything back.
        This dude never seems happy with ANYBODY. Whether it's Wolfe, Pops Billingsley, Kenny Adams, or Golden Boy.

At some point you have to ask if they're all in the wrong or if maybe it's just him.

"See, the truth comes out and here is the thing that people really don't understand. I don't mark my words or hold anything back from anybody. Like with him, he basically needs a babysitter. I'm not a babysitter. Number one, he needs somebody to watch him 24/7 and I ain't into that..."

--World Class Trainer Kenny Adams on James Kirkland
        http://www.fighthype.com/pages/content11403.html

Comment

Kirkland's a jackass. It always seems to be someone else's fault in his mind, and that mindset gets a professional fighter no where.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
            Im with you on this one 50 and Floyd should be using their star power to attract the younger talent like the guys just coming out of the olympics; not these damaged goods ex-champs.
            Well if you're trying to get money now, young talent is not the way to go. Even these ex champs have some type of fan base, a kid from the Olympics will only have his parents in the stands, plus Kirkland versus anyone is a must watch fight.

Comment

Am sure there are some issues that are underneath all this stuff, Am not sure Kirkland would just get up and try to get away from everyone of his team, I mean did Oscar De la Hoya testify to help him get out of prison? Am sure there are things that we dont know about, So i wouldnt necessarily judge Kirkland until i know whats going on in the background.

Comment

yall Talking about TMT signing old fighters when GB parade a old azz legend in EM in there stable. GB got lucky with Floyd/Oscar fight and using floyd to get HBO dates.

Also if he made the decision to leave its on him. WTF you doing in your life thats so special to judge whether or not its the right thing to do.

Comment

Originally posted by Fix
                  Soooo he was mad at them for keeping it real? Sounds like some female type ****. Emotional ass dude, wants Wolfe to train him without a contract. For what? To "test her loyalty"?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
                    a bunch of fukin YES MEN posts on the first 2 pages....smh

dudes talking like they seen the contracts and saw the money Kirk was payed for his work...dudes talking like Kirk shouldn't want control of what is HIS....just STFU and talk about PPV numbers and that other pillow talk you soft dudes be spraying on these boards....any thread involving Kirk from now on is gonna require a hard hat....I might start dropping heavy **** on dude's domes

Kirk must know the snakes around him better than anybody else....so I applaud him for not allowing himself to be gang raped by them rapist....wolves in sheep clothing come in all shapes, sizes, colors and genders....get hip...Kirk did!!
                    Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                    Read through the 1st 3 pages & couldn't believe half the bull$h!t I was reading. There is obviously something going on here that we don't know about. Golden boy aren't exactly saints if they're gonna try to force him to fight injured for peanuts & I do not believe that Kirkland turns his back on Wolfe for absolutely nothing.
                    These 2 know wtf they are talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                      Soooo he was mad at them for keeping it real? Sounds like some female type ****. Emotional ass dude, wants Wolfe to train him without a contract. For what? To "test her loyalty"?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                      Thats what we call keeping it real goes wrong. You think freddie roach will admit Pacq lost his fight to Jmm or Kahn to Peterson?

Comment

Working...
                      X