Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Name some boxers who are being put on a pedestal but havent done anything yet..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

david price, lucien bute, deontay wilder, ruslan chagaev to a lesser degree...

Comment

I like how the first page is FULL of people saying Broner but NO one mentioned Canelo Alvarez or Chavez Jr. That leads me to believe that there's a LOT of anti Broner guys here. And I wouldn't list Gary Russell Jr. just yet either, he's being moved to a title the right way. I look at people WITH titles who has fought straight BUMS! Lol

Comment

Broner, Canelo, Chavez Jr and Pirog, especially Pirog!

Comment

Broner,and all the Cuban fighters besides of Gamboa.

Comment

Originally posted by emurgencee View Post
            I like how the first page is FULL of people saying Broner but NO one mentioned Canelo Alvarez or Chavez Jr. That leads me to believe that there's a LOT of anti Broner guys here. And I wouldn't list Gary Russell Jr. just yet either, he's being moved to a title the right way. I look at people WITH titles who has fought straight BUMS! Lol
            But at least they did something. Rubio and Lee were legit as was Mosely.

Comment

Russel Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                But at least they did something. Rubio and Lee were legit as was Mosely.
                Rubio and Lee were legit, Mosley definitely was not.

Comment

Beating a decent name/contender is one thing, beating a top fighter and top 10 pfp guy is another.

Comment

Chavez jr, Broner, Canelo, Kell Brook (some).

Comment

Lol, add Kell Brook to the list. Number3 on the Ring and only significant wins are against jaciwicz and a life and death fight with Carson

Comment

Working...
                      X