Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The all new, Mayweather/Pac Master Discussion Thread - The fight that will never be.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
    Man, why are these fans of Floyd so angry? They're supposed to celebrate. They're supposed to help make this fight happen. They're the ones who keep screaming, "Floyd would beat Paq!" Man, this is unnatural. Seems that they're doing everything to stop this fight from happening.

Strange fans.
    Fan means literally fanatics that's why.

It's a cult. Floyd's words are the Gospel to them. When Floyd says jump the jump. When Floyd says he doesn't want nothing to do with PAc they follow it to the letter and die defending it from ever happening lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Saracen View Post
      Pac has some endorsements worth a few Mil, Mayweather makes his mone from Boxing. Pac is also a Congressmen while Floyd will have nothing.

Floyd getting 10% more overall is fair in my opinion.
      50 cent said Floyd doesn't have good business sense, he said Floyd has yes men around him, and Floyd spends his money like no tomorrow especially on gambling, 50 cent realized having Floyd as a business partner is not a good long term deal, 50 cent is one of the wisest business rappers in the game, he is tight with his money and doesn't spend extreme he buys nice things but doesn't go crazy like Floyd.

Floyd has nothing after boxing, he makes most of his cash gambling, he has no endorsements, no sponsors, no side ventures that are making money, he has nothing and if he loses his fans leave, and the people who pay just to see him lose will have already been satisfied and his ppv will drop down to 300k ppvs or less, unless its a return bout against the guy who beat him.

Comment

• Originally posted by hectari View Post
        Manny could have recorded the convo and played it clear as day but these flom0s will still come up with some bs excuse saying you guys misinterpreted what Floyd said.

Also Koncz said this many months ago before Manny even said it yesterday, Koncz said Floyd told them what if I lose? and said Manny has a lot going for him and all he has is boxing or something like that. So Floyd knows his fans are fakes, thats why they will hope to Andre Ward they only go from undefeated fighter to undefeated fighter of their complexion. They are the worst fans ever, they are not true fans, true fans are fans of fighters not because they are perfect but because they fight.

Like marquez said, Floyd doesnt like to fight, he is just defense.
        Yet you forget to mention the part when Marquez said Floyd would win the fight.

Comment

• Were the decisions of Manny's last two fights very controversial?

Some would even say "wrong"?

Comment

• the manny pacquiao impressions in the vid were funny

I don't think anyone's surprised by this, most people were saying it all along: Floyd does not want any part of Pacquiao, never has

Comment

• Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
              He did. I dont care about the conditions. He fought bigger and stronger individuals. Guys that were top WW but somehow they are now dismissed because they looked bad against Manny. No one wants to give him credit for that and IMO that is wrong. I think is wrong all the hate he gets from people when we should consider that his best year were at featherweight and he accomplished more than anyone expected. People always looking for something to bash about him. And a lot are people that havent achieve anything in life. Sad.
              Your last line speaks volumes, they haven't achieved anything they live vicariously through floyd calling everyone a bum and being the first repliers in every thread dealing with Floyd or Pac just to diss Pacman. its pretty sad but you are dealing with delusional fanboys who have no shame, to them Pacman is a loser and Bum and they are a winner while livin with mom collecting unemployment or whatever government assistance they get.

Comment

• Originally posted by leonthegee View Post
                Yet you forget to mention the part when Marquez said Floyd would win the fight.
                So? I think Floyd wins too lol, heck I always felt he would, but Floyd is scared, its clear as day, I dont get it either, I always felt he would just pot shot Manny to a decision.

But the man is scared. If he wasnt he would have fought Manny especially after seein Manny slow down in the Mosley fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by hectari View Post
                  Your last line speaks volumes, they haven't achieved anything they live vicariously through floyd calling everyone a bum and being the first repliers in every thread dealing with Floyd or Pac just to diss Pacman. its pretty sad but you are dealing with delusional fanboys who have no shame, to them Pacman is a loser and Bum and they are a winner while livin with mom collecting unemployment or whatever government assistance they get.
                  You want to know the real sad thing~ you are exactly who he is talking about and you don't even realize it. You just rock a different fighter.

Comment

• Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
                    Do you think I bash Floyd? He is an ATG and the best fighter of this era. I am not a fan boy. Floyd gets hate a lot around here too, specially by a bunch of Pac and Hatton fans. I respect all his done in the sport. He is the best, a master in the science. Outside of the ring, he is an idiot and IMO a damn liar.
                    why is he a liar in your oppinion?if anything manny and his team have been proven to be liars consatantly

Comment

• Originally posted by PBP View Post
                      This type of shyt has been going back and forth with both sides since 2009. How is this any different?

Press Release: Floyd requests OSTD:

Response: "Floyd's ducking, he's scared"

Press Release: Manny rejects OSTD

Response: Ohhh Manny's on steriods

Press Release: Atlas: "Manny asked "what if I fail the test"

Response "Manny's hiding something, he must be on steriods"

Press Release: Floyd Retires from boxing

Response: "Floyd's ducking, he's scared"

Press Release: "Floyd reserves MGM for May 5th for Pac fight"

Response: "Manny and Arum don't want the fight"

Press Release: "Arum says that Manny's cut won't heal by May"

Response: "Arum doesn't want to lose his cash cow"

Press Release: "Arum wants to build a tempoary stadium"

Response: "Arum doesn't want this fight, total BS"

Press Release: "Arum is waiting to finalize contracts with investors"

Response: "Manny is Arum's puppet. Arum is corrupt. He's blocking the fight"

Press Release: "Floyd rejects 50/50 split"

Response: "Floyd's ducking"

Press Release: "Floyd gets jail date pushed back for Pacquiao fight"

Response: "Ball is in Manny's court now. Accept the May 5th date"

Press Release: "Arum wants the fight on June 9"

Response: "Arum doesn't want the fight. Floyd will be in jail June 9"

Press Release: "Arum willing to negotiate with State of Nevada to get Mayweather's court date pushed back

Response: "Floyd's ducking. He can easily get his court date pushed back"

Press Release: "Pacquiao Bradley does 700K PPV buys"

Response: "See told you the split shouldn't be 50/50

And finally, we get to add to our pile of horse shi* that's accumulated over 3 years:

Press Release: "Manny accepts 55/45, says Floyd asked him "what if I lose"

Response: "Floyd is a chicken. He's ducking"

Same **** different day. This isn't even news.
                      Damn u are right on with that. So much has been said there's no way to know what's real. I say this, there is something in there that we don't know about that this stopping this fight. It's obvious there are some secrets or lies here. One of the 2 if not both. As far as this what if I lose comment. I have heard this before. But I thought it was said that he said this to koncz not manny. Now manny says he said it to him.

Comment

Working...
                      X