Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The all new, Mayweather/Pac Master Discussion Thread - The fight that will never be.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
    I could spin that around and say the same about Floyd though and you clearly equated Manny to be above him for a questionable reason.

Manny is a great fighter though, I find certain things he did he gets a tremendous benefit of the doubt for, either way he is still a great fighter but I do think certain questions of him are very legitimate.
    Do you think I bash Floyd? He is an ATG and the best fighter of this era. I am not a fan boy. Floyd gets hate a lot around here too, specially by a bunch of Pac and Hatton fans. I respect all his done in the sport. He is the best, a master in the science. Outside of the ring, he is an idiot and IMO a damn liar.

Comment

• Originally posted by puga View Post
      floyd fans , follow your leader stephen A..he has seen the light... you can believe floyd would beat manny but atleast admit floyd is dukcing him...just be honest to yourselves
      I think Floyd beats Manny as well, but its obvious Floyd is shook.

Comment

• Originally posted by hectari View Post
        I think Floyd beats Manny as well, but its obvious Floyd is shook.
        at this point in manny's career, i do too...but floyd is defintely shook

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
          You said numerous times that fighthype wasn't a reputable source for information. Guess thats chnaged.
          lol this wasn't make believe stuff by fight hype. This has a video caught on espn.. Geez man stop the hate..

Comment

• Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
            Do you think I bash Floyd? He is an ATG and the best fighter of this era. I am not a fan boy. Floyd gets hate a lot around here too, specially by a bunch of Pac and Hatton fans. I respect all his done in the sport. He is the best, a master in the science. Outside of the ring, he is an idiot and IMO a damn liar.
            Did I say that? I originally asked why take either at face value, and then the last sentence which I didn't find very truthful. I didn't think your original point was overly critical of Floyd, but I what you said in the second post I could say that about Floyd also.

If you think Manny is better than Floyd you can have that opinion, even based on that reasoning that I thought was flawed because it is your reasoning you don't have to agree with my take.

Anyhow for the last part yea Floyd is full of shit most of the time, but I find most boxers are also, which was the main thing I was trying to say.

Comment

• Manny hyping the fight I think,otherwise we would have heard this sooner.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackHat View Post
                Don't make it fit your agenda.

3:20 mark:

Floyd said to Manny that he's a congressman and that he has a lot of opportunities and that all he does is boxing(Floyd), what if he lose?
                Manny could have recorded the convo and played it clear as day but these flom0s will still come up with some bs excuse saying you guys misinterpreted what Floyd said.

Also Koncz said this many months ago before Manny even said it yesterday, Koncz said Floyd told them what if I lose? and said Manny has a lot going for him and all he has is boxing or something like that. So Floyd knows his fans are fakes, thats why they will hope to Andre Ward they only go from undefeated fighter to undefeated fighter of their complexion. They are the worst fans ever, they are not true fans, true fans are fans of fighters not because they are perfect but because they fight.

Like marquez said, Floyd doesnt like to fight, he is just defense.

Comment

• Man, why are these fans of Floyd so angry? They're supposed to celebrate. They're supposed to help make this fight happen. They're the ones who keep screaming, "Floyd would beat Paq!" Man, this is unnatural. Seems that they're doing everything to stop this fight from happening.

Strange fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by p4p-champ View Post
                    you're posts are as absurd as Hatton's comeback attempt. You gotta be trolling, you honestly don't believe this shit.
                    Yup its absurd to think Floyd didn't get hit multiple times in the head in the Cotto fight.. First time his pretty boy faced got fuvked up hehe! But that's absurd..

Comment

• i dont think anyone should be suprised, we have all seen floyd himself saying he doesn't want to fight pacquiao because he might end up like ali, he's said it multiple of times, at this point if you hadn't realised floyd doesn't want to fight pacquiao, not even floyd himself showing you the pairs of underwears he's soiled while thinking of fighting pacquiao whilst saying he is deathly afraid while crying his eyes out would convince you

jus sayin

Comment

Working...
                      X